Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rick Dyer is a hoaxer...... Among other things


People call me a hoaxer daily and I love every minute of it. The fact of the matter is I am a hoaxer.. But I am the best hoxer in the world. Everything I do I do big I don't b******* around I do it right. The truth be told I'm still making money off the 2008 hoax.

I'm the best Bigfoot tracker in the world.. After the hoax I got serious and became the best Bigfoot tracker in the world. I can't help people being jealous of me and I'm not going to apologize for making money off  Bigfoot.

The Bigfoot community is so minute compared to the grand scheme of things. Everything I do is to agitate  people in the Bigfoot community and it works. There are very few people in the Bigfoot community that I respect. The rest I just play games with. Why you ask? It comes down to Rick Dyer laughing at the end. Sense late September I have made almost 10,000 dollars from adsense off people who hate me.

Bigfoot community is a joke and most people in the Bigfoot community are considered a joke. The new Bigfoot community is going to be headed by the most hated man in the old community.

The offer to see the body to Dr. Jeff Meldrum
has been officially pulled. Jeff had a long list of conditions for me to do him a favor. That showed me he could care less about Bigfoot. A 1 percent chance of this being real ANY real Bigfoot person would have jumped at the chance with no demands. I couldn't even get it out of my mouth before Derek Randles said he will be there.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

when?

Anonymous said...

are you saying your hoaxing now? That is kind of what it sounds like. :(

Roger Hill said...

When will Randles take a look see?

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Rick! Some people can't see the forest through the trees.

Anonymous said...

Ladies and gents, Rick Dyer worlds foremost bigfoot tracker.

Anonymous said...

rick what opiates r u on?

Unknown said...

i love the new look of the page who did that for you dyer?

Anonymous said...

Rick...get back in the field and bag another...prove to these haters..who can track these beasts...stay strong...don't get twisted in all the b.s. these fucks are trying to get you in..!!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Tick tock tick tock.....

Jay Cooney said...

Well, well, well. Confession time, huh?

cxd4 said...

Rick is setting it up. The more haters he has the more shocking it will be when he drops a dead sasquatch on the floor. I cant wait. Go Rick !!!

Anonymous said...

cxd4 no actually, quite the opposite. This is a smart man. How many tours has rick done lately? How much money has rick made since announcing "he killed a bigfoot". This is a admitted hoaxer and he now has all these people saying, yes we believe him this time. The shocked are gonna be everyone who is saying yes its true. Then he can say "See how easily everyone in the bigfoot community is fooled". Seriously. BRAVO Rick. I tip my lady hat to you. When all is said and done you should have a website on how to make money off gullible people. I would absolutely pay to learn from you and i am dead serious. You have skills my man. I mean you have already told them the truth but they just dont want to truley listen.