Wednesday, February 6, 2013

27,355 hits! People are listening!! The Bigfoot community worst nightmare has came true! Dyer has a Bigfoot

This blog is usually gets 10,000-18,000 hits per day. By 11:37 AM Pacific standard time this blog has 27,355 hits already. This is a record for my blog and this only proves that people are listening.

To my viewers and followers

People my spelling and sentence structure is nothing to write home about.
I'm not the sharpest tool in the toolbox but evidently I know how to get my point across. I want to say thank you to everyone that has supported my blog publicly and anonymously.

I just spoke with a very well respected person from the Bigfoot community this morning and he stated the Bigfoot communities worst nightmare has came true. Rick Dyer has found Bigfoot!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are waiting to hear from Musky, until then its still a dyer hoax.

Anonymous said...

great job rick keep it up

Anonymous said...

POST Musky's stuff ASAP!

Anonymous said...

Uh, no, you didn't.

rumferlife said...

You'll have the last laugh again Rick,see you with the next fake bigfoot body,America loves a scoundrel and forgets quickly

Anonymous said...

I believe! I believe! Lol

Anonymous said...

musky confirmed bigfoot