Sunday, February 3, 2013

Investigators say warrant will be issued soon! In my cyber stalking case

This has been a wonderful Sunday Knowing law enforcement is working hard on my case. A investigator with the Las Vegas Police Department that was assigned to my case two weeks ago Called me this Sunday afternoon and stated that They are close to finding out the real name and address Of the cyber stalker. He also stated when this happens they will immediately issue a warrant for his or hers arrest.

I made a report two half weeks ago because I was concrned for my family safety ;)........

Who do I think this person is?

aka Damien bravo, Steve Alcorn or Michael Merchant......

But whoever it is they will have to face me soon;)!!!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

uh oh ~!

Anonymous said...

Interesting

Anonymous said...

Get his ass Rick!! LMFAO

Anonymous said...

What cyber stalker?

Anonymous said...

racer x

Racer X said...

Is this true Rick? I'm not stalking you, and visiting your blog is not stalking, it's called reading your posts. I have never emailed you nor I have I called you. I've never made a single threat against you.
I told you I would start a blog dedicated to reporting the news on you, and you even gave me your blessings.
So what gives? Are you talking about someone else, or are you talking about Racer X?
Don't take this as me being worried, I'm not. I just think it's more idle threats from you, that's all.
And for the record,you know damn well that your family is in no danger. Sorry Rick, your bully tactics don't work on me.
I doubt this comment will see the light of day but at least you can read it for yourself. My only interest is in reporting the news Nothing more, nothing less.
My email address is easily found by the way.

Anonymous said...

Good! I hope they get them.

Anonymous said...

Racer X blog is now suspended!

Bo Bladen said...

Rick, how is what you do any different than what you are claiming Racer X is doing? Racer X's claims are ALL backed up with facts. Yours are not. You name several people and accuse them of several things with out any proof except the proof you have in your mind. What proof do you have that any of those you named in this article are in fact Racer X? If you care to make a little wager I will bet you that you are wrong about Racer X's identity. You name the amount or whatever you are willing to bet and I will match it. Oh and by the way I am not Racer X.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Rick has mentioned Racer X, so I wouldn't assume that it is him.

Anonymous said...

Regardless of all this bullshit, if Dyer has a bigfoot (and proves it exists which I don't believe it does) I WILL CHEW OFF MY OWN FUCKING COCK.

Anonymous said...

Racer x will be someone close to Kulls if not him

Anonymous said...

"I WILL CHEW OFF MY OWN FUCKING COCK." funniest shit I've heard all day right there.