Saturday, December 8, 2012

Who is Matthew A Johnson?


The hunt for Bigfoot
www.youtube.com
Bigfoot: Legend or real? News 10's Dave De Rurange is at the Bigfoot Trap in
Siskiyou National Forest. He is breaking down the legend.


 

  • Matthew A Johnson Please send your stories to: DrMatthewJohnson@Yahoo.Com

  • Eric Hausen "Thanks for the Fabulous Video Matthew,...In My Mind Although I Personally Have Never Seen A Sasquatch,..I Have No Doubt At ALL That They Do Indeed Exist,...Wishing U A Great Weekend & Christmas As Well As A Very Happy & Healthy, Successful New Year As Well,..Take Care!!"
  • Very cool!

     
 

  • A CALL FOR STORIES AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCES!!!
    (Deadline for Submissions is December 31, 2012)

    Hello Everyone!!!

    ...
    On July 1, 2000, my family encountered a Bigfoot about a mile up on the mountain above the Oregon Caves National Monument Park. The story of our encounter shot around the world. My life was changed forever. After 10 years of research and 2.5 years of Habituation, I am ready to write a book about my encounter and what I’ve learned and experienced since that time.

    I plan to write my book from the perspective of a Psychologist – NOT an Anthropologist, Biologist, Geneticist, etc. I want to focus on the relational and experiential aspects involved in personal encounters, treatment of witnesses and PTSD, researching or habituation, participating in the greater Bigfoot community online, Media Influence, Politics of the Bigfoot Community (i.e., “Flesh and Blood” vs “Paranormal Abilities”, “No Kill” vs “Kill”, etc.).

    My goal is to help educate the general public, increase their awareness of the Bigfoot phenomena, weaken the Social Taboo and Stigma that prevent people from making reports regarding their encounter, and therefore, ultimately help in the long-term goal of the official identification and protection of the Bigfoot species. In other words, I’m seeking to normalize the discussion of the Bigfoot species among the general population.

    If you’re interested in having me publish your story or experience in my book, please email it to: DrMatthewJohnson@Yahoo.Com Also, please let me know if you would like me to place your name in the “Acknowledgements” section of my book. Finally, please include a sentence or two giving me permission to publish your story in my book. If you know of anyone else who might be interested in participating, please pass this on to them. I’m writing the book now to PLEASE send me your stories right away. Once again, the DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS is December 31, 2012. Thank you!

    Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

    Dr Matthew A Johnson
    Owner of the “Team Squatchin USA” Facebook Group


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your a two face ass Doctor. It's your way or the highway, your opinion is no more important than the next guy. You're a self centered, self proclaimed Doctor, if you do have a doctrine it's in how to follow not lead you fucking... SHEEP... BAAAAH