Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is Robert Lindsay is a Self Admitted Pervert?






Oh, I look at 14-15 year olds, some of them anyway. If they’re hot. A few of them are seriously hot.
   
Now I'm a father of a 16 year old girl and I was Disgusted when someone email this post
by Robert Lindsay on his on Blog. We verified the post and now we are bringing it to
you.
 
Mr. Lindsay always post untrue negative post about me and my organization. This
post is not payback but a warning to all parents in Fresno ,CA!
 

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sick fucker.

Anonymous said...

To catch a predator (Fresno)

Anonymous said...

Good luck pigeon holing him on that statement, He could claim 14 or 15 year old horses. Maybe he swings that way. or maybe 14 or 15 year old playboys. LOL

Anthony tagliarino said...

He just looks like the type man I called it quite some time ago he's a PP toucher for sure

Anonymous said...

That's sick

Anonymous said...

Yes rick this bloke writes about you but he also believes your story were most dont in fact not many at all do that got to count for summit!!

Anonymous said...

If Rick said this shit it would be on every blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you could find more like that if you tried. He is a weird dude.

Anonymous said...

Wow where did you find this?

Anonymous said...

that's sick......

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

I never waste my time looking for stuff, People just send it to me!

Anonymous said...

That's a sick dude.

Peteyweestro said...

That dude is creepy and sick.

guest said...

If all of you as me, Robert/Bob should have the ever-lovin' shit killed out o' him because of his racism, support for bullying, other forms of bigotry, hypocrisy ,and inability to handle criticism.

guest said...

Oh sorry. I meant to put "ask" between "you" and "me" instead of "as."