Friday, December 14, 2012

Statement from Rick Dyer

"First of all I would like to think my supporters,followers and friends.
This could not have been achieved without your support. We had no choice but to release this information. I don't regret what I have done. I will do everything in my power to make sure the Bigfoot Community does not profit from or benefit in any way from this discovery.
I have endured insults and defamation for over five years for something I've done when I did not believe in Bigfoot. The Bigfoot community is full of stories and egos. We are in no way connected to the Bigfoot community and all they did for over five years is hinder my investigations.
To my followers and to the public this is for you."

Coattail riders do not apply!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Well said Rick, i'm neither with or against you, but seek the truth.

Pinkfoot said...

No one is perfect and people can evolve from their mistakes. I wish you luck and do hope that you will find peace from all the insults and defamation and share with care toward the species worldwide. Pinkfoot

Anonymous said...

Fuckum all Rick, I am with you & the Bigfoot community can go suck an egg from Sheep Doctor Matthew A Johnsons Ass...