Thursday, December 27, 2012

Sharon Lee is up to her two face Tactics again

                                                     NO THANK YOU!
                                             
 
"Well it seems a certain woman within the Bigfoot community though that she could ambush me on my own show last night trying to be nice, while her evil little mind devised a plan for her own means, well Rick Dyer caught caught on right away and with just enough bait knew he could reel her it and she bite like a large mouth bass. For months this woman has had nothing but bad things to say about me, yet for some unknown reason listened to my show last night and participated in the chat room for over 90 minutes before pouncing on me with a series of setup questions trying to friend me and attempting to put me at ease. But you see old Rick Dyer is to smart for that and saw this coming. Her intention as always is to be the biggest baddest woman in Bigfoot. She asked about plane tickets and being allowed to view the body. So to play along and in the old Tit for Tat I did, but honestly people would I allow her to view the greatest scientific discovery of the century when bigger and better have
asked the same question?
 
I don't want anyone to kiss my ass or believe what I have to say. Just don't try to play
me and be real... TWO FACE PEOPLE>>>>NO NEED TO APPLY

I wish She would put the wine glass down and move forward with her life.
 
 
 
 


Sharon Lee you invited me to come out and view the body...you offered to pay for my flight even...of course you won't. You know that I would report back that this is another hoax...I don't expect to see the plane ticket any time soon. So, where are you hoping to get your $$ from this time?

  • Sharon Lee just keeping it real Ricky.


  • Pinkfoot Cindy Schall Shafer i will take her ticket Rick!

  • Sharon Lee oh I want to come out Cindy...but he knows I will be brutally honest...unfortunately you would not be taken seriously

  • Sharon Lee but i still think you are cute and sweet

  • Pinkfoot Cindy Schall Shafer i think the body would speak for itself, no need for brutality

  • Sharon Lee yes dear...if I were able to investigate the body people would get the truth...like it or not

  • Rick Dyer Ok Sharon your Un-Invited....I will Pick someone who truly believes in Bigfoot! Bad judgement on my part!

  • Sharon Lee lol..no I call that backing out

  • Sharon Lee do you want someone who will kiss your ass or someone who will verify your claim?

  • Sharon Lee and for the record..your judgement hasn't been very good

  • Travis Elling I think what he wants is someone to play along with his silly bullshit

  • Sharon Lee I'm just saying Ricky, I'm the real deal...I can help you or hurt you...you decide



  • 10 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow nice Dyer.....I have always thought Lee was like that and some of her own "people" have said the same...Great post

    Anonymous said...

    I was wondering why Rick would associate with Sharon she always has been a loudmouth and ranted about Rick even when others were not.

    Anonymous said...

    Funny shit Dyer!

    Anonymous said...

    Why the hell does sharon think she is a BIG deal thats just funny.

    Anonymous said...

    she is real deal with the devil that is ...

    Anonymous said...

    Because she is BIG

    Anonymous said...

    Were not talking weight here, were talking knowledge and respect in the field, and please Sharon no "I know Bobo" comments.

    Anonymous said...

    Haha...another person trying to be relevent. Trying to ride the coat-tails of team tazer and minions like SS. No body should support her and certainly not ask her to participate in anything important. Did you see her kissing SS's ass the other day. I bet even Steve was throwing up .

    Anonymous said...

    You should have known that Sharon would jump all over a free ride out for a vacation, disguised as a research trip.
    She has been taking hand outs for years from Woolheater, before him she was shacking up with a MABRC Missouri researcher until she rode that ride up into hosting the MABRC radio show. Then she stole the bigfoot field guide name from the MABRC and launched her own radio. Woolheater helped her set up a begging non-profit site, remember her begging for the money last year to circle the nation and document it? Well she got loads of donations, but it all turned into cases of wine and electric bills instead of much needed therapy.
    Sure she has her followers, but they came directly from the audience of a Jerry Springer show, and she doesn't disappoint them with the same type of behavior and back stabbing, drama, self promotion of herself with all her pictures trying so hard to be pretty. Begging for flattering comments from her minions to fluff her up and make her feel good about herself.
    She has bartered her way to where she is now with the only thing she owns, You can even see her constantly on fishing expeditions for future stair stepping clients by reading her posts. She is living exactly what she has sown.

    Anonymous said...

    and there is plenty more where that came from. I have to go wash my hand with bleach for even typing her name.