I called it and let’s say Fasano is very predictable. Tim’s major rebuttal to my blog is my several forays of my joining the Searching for Bigfoot team twice in 2006, twice in 2007 and twice in 2008. In fact he major gripe, occurred nearly seven years ago.
Where was Tim Fasano in 2006? Was he researching? No.
Which is probably why he needs some education.
In fact, if you read “Fifty Large,” during that time period I had collected much data on Biscardi and his operation, including some very unethical business practices. My mission was to see if Biscardi was hoaxing.
I’ve shown the evidence I’ve collected to some who’ve doubted me at first. It seemed to satisfy them. But this is ANCIENT HISTORY. 
What I got is, a bunch of deceptive business practices, and when he was present for a small minority of the time, the opportunity for Biscardi to capitalize with media, using bad information and ignoring the real evidence, seemed to be Biscardi’s forte.
In April 2008 after I collected the data I needed I departed, and began writing a small thesis. This would later be incorporated what would become “Fifty Large,” after the Bigfoot on Ice chapter.
Of course this isn’t stuff that hasn’t already been on record. Fasano states nothing new, just laced with his own opinions and some wrong facts.
Of course I have showed in the past, I was NOT a Biscardi employee in the past, because I was an independent contractor. I have proven this too.

sfbi1099 - Copy
Remember a person mowing the lawn in front of the CIA Building doesn’t mean they are CIA!

I was used for forensic evidence collection and interviewing. Not that what I did was actually considered by Biscardi, because time after time he’d shoot stuff down in face of the truth.  I was in no way a part of Searching For Bigfoot, Inc.
In many places, the source Fasano cites as the footprints being a hoax, comes from ME!
Far as I know, I was the only one to write about them.
Fasano goes on to state, I stated the tracks were real on film. No…I’ve never spoken of the tracks on film.
And if you know me, I don’t say things are REAL. I always state I believe. In fact what I stated on film was what I had seen that night, and I did not use the word, Bigfoot or Sasquatch. See I am much more careful than he thinks.
I’ve gone on record as early as 2008, I believe the prints are now  fake and the reason why, and I believe they were put there by the person that led us there, Mike Sells.
Why are they fake?

Pics 050
This was the photo that led to me believing the prints in Texas were faked.

Ask Fasano, he seems to be the expert on everyone else’s adventures.
But I will tell you in private messaging, see what answer makes more sense.
In fact if you’ve read, “What Would Sasquatch Do?,” I’ve actually used those prints in a case study for fake prints. I believe I also called them out as fake also in “Fifty Large.”
Now Fasano wants to call me a hoaxer with no proof because we found tracks there, which I’ve already stated in 2 books that I believe to by fake upon examination of photographs?
Explain some of the tracks that you found to readers that don’t look quite kosher, including the one used by LNP.
Of course real analysis of the tracks did not come until after I returned from my trip back in 2006. That’s right, Fasano is holding out something that is ancient history.
Actually, I did not speak of the tracks on film like Fasano states. And yes we spotted something. Even the reporter did and it’s not like the area is free from Sasquatch, as there is a Bigfoot organization operating nearby.
First  Fasano claimed he was a friend of mine to people and talks to me nicely, (See the previous blog on Fasano). Then because I do something he doesn’t like, he gets on his computer and drops the H bomb instead of picking up the phone and calling.
Two if he hadn’t of met with Biscardi, and later Dyer POST Freezer, just within the last couple of years, hoax the community with a blog, not say he was on a base and talked to a general about the Daisy saga, the Fifth Beatle on “Finding Bigfoot”.
Of course, I warned him, and in both times, the wanton need for the possibility of getting on film was the overriding factor.
Perhaps he was not knocking on power lines capturing them on camera, stating they were from a Sasquatch.
We then would have nothing to complain about Mr. Fasano, and his very well written and free from profanity prose on his blogs.
No, Mr. Fasano, money is the name of YOUR game, and the free breakfast you got from Biscardi at Denny’s.
And he’ll probably be seen soon on Spike, unless they canned him too.
Maybe they did, and this why he’s quick to slur the names of myself, Melissa Hovey, Kathy Strain, Abe Del Rio and Dr. Jeff Meldrum? Again, he’s the expert on everyone else’s work.
Frankly Mr. Fasano has been acting like cheap shot artist, which is why I predicted what he’d say next.
For me that was the final straw in dealing with this double talking person claiming to be a researcher. Frankly I haven’t the time to pick through his items one by one, and point out how some of the things may be questionable.
Now I won’t threaten his life, nor will I stoop to his level of name calling, or profanity. At least not on this blog…but he did get an earful on voicemail!!
Of course, you can see the quality of person we are dealing with by his prose. He’s mad at me. Boo-hoo. Well I’m mad at him, and guess what, I play Chess Mr. Fasano, not Checkers.
For me I am done with Fasano, his tall tales, his two-faced attitudes, and finally his attitude. Too many articles on him and this blog will begin to reek of a stale old cab driver, looking to make a name for himself.
This is exactly why the man has no friends and articles have cited this, as the bridge burner, who continues to burn bridges.