Monday, December 24, 2012

A Letter From a Fellow Bigfooter

 
 
 
 
Now I will be straight with you Rick I have in the past called you everything but a white man over the 08 hoax but over the last few weeks I listened to your podcasts and been on your blog.I judged you on the 08 hoax for a long time and dealing with Tazer and Shawn it was very easy to do.I have been sharing emails back and forth with him for a while now but the last time I mentioned your name in an unbiased way and have not heard from him since and I am now blocked from posting on his blog all because I stopped bashing you.If you are done with the bullshit and hoaxing I would like to share my research and findings with you if you are interested I made the same offer to Team Tazer but because I call bullshit if I see bullshit no matter who it is and I am not a big name in the community and have questioned Smejas story they no longer have anything to do with me.

Rick it's like this you got pushed for to long time and finally pushed back and that takes balls so you have gained my respect as I said I do most of my research in the maritime provinces of XXXX and would like to share with you because you actually go out in the bush not just sit on your ass.If you are interested I would like to continue doing what I am doing and contribute any evidence and encounters to Bigfoot tracker if you are not interested please have the respect to let me know either way don't puss out like Tazer did.

Thank you and all the best to you and yours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is interesting!

Anthony tagliarino aka nj red eyes said...

I feel the same way Rick. Team taterhole liar needs to go down their suposed leader used to make videos making fun of footers but now he realizes their is a profit to be made allthe sudden he is a researcher. They sit back and bash everyone else in the field who tries to put forth their own evidence if your not on their team and supper te sierra hoax. I am new to the field and I'm Probobly the only person in jersey who is serious about finding Sasquatch and proving they exist. You should consider branching out your organization and becoming nationwide. You have my support from jersey.

Anonymous said...

The hate bloggers are losing respect by trashing true researchers and supporting the Tazer fraud which includes Shawn Evidence, Justin Smeja, Ro, and others. Bystanders like Sharon Lee, Steven S., Lyndsay may be inplicated in the Taser/Sierra hoax because they defend these hoaxers and bad moouth sincere researchers with a different view. Time to get real or consider yourself part of the hoax.

Anonymous said...

The bigfoot community that Melba is referring to are you guys...namely Shawn,Ro,waterboy mm, Sharon Lee, Steven...quit acting like its someone else ! We don't forget just because you backpedal...you'll be back just as hateful as ever soon. I encourage everyone to quit giving them their beloved clicks ... and for god's sake don't buy anything from any of them.

Anonymous said...

Add Guy Edwards to the list... He has a mean gene as well. Haha keep tuned folks.

Anonymous said...

Good luck fighting those tyrannical hypocrites. I'm rooting for Rick Dyer all the way. 90% of the comments at the other blog address issues like taterholes, poop in jars, and other off topic crap. None of that worthless content is moderated, but if you write something that even slightly challenges Merchant, then you're banned. I'm never visiting that blog again.