Saturday, December 15, 2012

The Jealous Haters , Matthew Johnson a liar And much more

Matthew Johnson stated on his blog that
"Rick Dyer has admitted the Tent hoax once" After speaking with Mr. Johnson several times a person would conclude he was a very upstanding honest person, Unfortunately I was wrong about his character. In a private conversation Mr. Johnson he begged me not to post any negative stories about the Sierra kills hoax. Because his buddy
Derek Randles was tied up in that mess And that he had my back 100%. So my message to Mr. Johnson is "You can say whatever you want about me but don't sink down to a level and lie.

Many haters out there are showing videos from 2008 when I didn't believe in Bigfoot.
They are also saying completely untrue statements about me. Jealousy has reached an all time high and it will get worse as the time goes on. Ronald Reagan once said "It doesn't matter what they say about you as long as I spell your name correctly". I must say I enjoy all the haters comments ,Because if it didn't believe they wouldn't even pay no attention. The only reason we released this information is because all the rumors going around in the major leak we had. Now there's nothing to leak And don't bother eating crow because we don't want you around anyway.

No one will ride these coattails this time.
People like Steve Kulls will Try unsuccessfully. And we received a amazing 250 new friend request on Facebook In which I accepted only 4 or 5.

My supporters are the best in the world. They have put up with all my craziness the past five years. They believed in me when no one else did and for that I thank you well worth the wait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute baby, to bad it's father is one of the biggest
assholes on the planet !!!!

Anonymous said...

you truly are a fuckin scumbag, johnson gave a chance and let you on his facbook group,
and you are using it against him, how the fuck can you even stand yourself, you have the same heartless soul like those cowardly terrorist.

Anonymous said...

Who is Dr. Jackass to give a chance to anyone!

Anonymous said...

Like him or not, chill people he's going through personal crap now and Bigfoot is last on his mind. See what happens...if it turns out his BS'ing again then tear into him, if not, crap he'll tear into all us...lol

Anonymous said...

New to the infinite back biting involved in the supposed search of knowledge.Take a break,Guys and girls the games have only began...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.