Friday, July 5, 2013

'Meet Big Jake"

    (From left to right: Wayne, Rick, Dallas, Frank, Dale, Robin, Chris, Melissa & Big Jake)

Like many of us, I became fascinated with Bigfoot as a youngster. See the infamous Patterson Footage on TV and reading articles here and there from various news papers. I grew up in Northern California and it was exciting to think that the hairy beast might just be in my neck of the woods.
I've camped and fished in the mountains my entire life but have never seen or heard anything out of the ordinary, but after hearing all the credible eye witness testimony over the years, I have always believed that Bigfoot is more than likely a real animal.

This past February I came across Rick Dyer's story on the Internet. I was immediately interested and started following Rick's blog and everyone of his live shows. I didn't have a web cam or microphone so I was never able to participate with the Team, but I listened closely to all the shows and I was "in the know" regarding the daily saga going on with Team Tracker.

The guys on the team seemed like great guys. Folks who I agreed with on many points. Folks that I wanted to meet and get to know, so I drove my car 9 hours to Rick's house in Las Vegas to attend the MT. Charleston Expedition last month.
Let me tell you, it was one of the best trips of my life. Rick and his family were generous and kind. The team members were wonderful individuals. We all hit it off and now have a lot of great memories to look back on.

 
I really got to see what kind of Man Rick Dyer truly is...an exceptional one. The people who bash Rick and make up lies about him have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. It makes me sad and angry that he has had to put up with this hatred for so long now.
It will all come to a head soon enough. Rick and Team Tracker will be on top of the World and the haters will crawl back to their holes to find another target to hate on. Oh and the best part...Rick Dyer actually shot a Bigfoot and the World will know it all too soon!

Big Jake
Team Tracker, LLC

 

No comments: