Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Master Tracker" Arrested Two Years Ago at Air Airport

Yes people it's true 2 years ago I was arrested  at San Antonio International Airport after being in
Russia and Mexico for almost 9 months (Two years ago). Upon arrival I was arrested with a $10,000 bond that I posted with in a hour. People that was close to me at the time stole my ebay acct and defrauded people when I was overseas. This was quickly proven and the charge was dropped.

It's very sad that people has nothing else better to do than bash me. Not that it's anyone business
just to save people some time I have never been convicted of anything in my 35 years, not even a speeding ticket!


For Steve Kulls

Blood Type is 0+
I had to pay $23,464 in taxes last year
I own one house in CA and rent one condo in Las Vegas
I have been married twice
I've been arrested all over the world
I own 7 cars.
I pee twice a day maybe 3 times
Anything else you need Steve Just let me know!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn.... and probably you are getting arrest again for shooting bigfoot men.... just saying Hahahah

Anonymous said...

This just proves that your a hot topic!

Anonymous said...

To hot for some to handle, or maybe touch.....time will tell one way or the other.

Anonymous said...

Rick him !!! Who gives a fuck about your past? I don't

Anonymous said...

You mad bastard. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sViPhK_YudA

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sViPhK_YudA

Unknown said...

Bwahaha Rick even on Christmas your being thought about.

Anonymous said...

Would you please stop getting arrested & take a fricking English class or something!!

Anonymous said...

Keep it up Ricky... you're kickin' their butts. This goofy Alcorn guy apparently is part of their group. That makes him a Melba hater, Christian hater, and probably a woman hater like the rest of them. Are you a buddist too ? You corny dude...what is that on your head ? A dead rat or something ? Something waterboy MM skinned for you ? You know about computers? hmmmm... Alcorn you part of the Smeja hoax too ?

Anonymous said...

Rick people are very jealous of you.

Anonymous said...

Honesty is the best policy!

Anonymous said...

you need to give Steve your social security number to, so he can have all your record and make it public and be happy forever and ever......lol

Anonymous said...

I've had my ebay account hacked a couple of times but luckily they didn't post auctions or anything...just send massive emails and stuff.