Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"After the Shot: Have You Bought Your Copy Yet?"

By Frank Cali Vice President Team Tracker


 

If you have not bought your copy of the "After the Shot" DVD yet, what are you waiting for?

I know your reading this because your interested in Bigfoot. You have been waiting a long, long time to see actual footage of a real one. Now is your chance and it's running out SOON. Don't wait thinking the price will come down. It's not going to happen. In fact the price is going up soon to $200.00 The DVD is that good, period. Own a part of history

 I have seen "Hank" the bigfoot that was shot & killed by Rick Dyer. Trust me when I say. That imagine will be burned into your mind forever. This is the only actual video of a Bigfoot your likely to ever see.

No more blurry, fuzzy, shaking camera videos. No more video shot from a long distance away .Those day are over for good.

Your dreamed that you would see in your lifetime that Bigfoot is proven real by science without ANY question. Maybe you havehad  an encounter or a sighting of one and have been afraid to tell anyone because you thought they would laugh at you or call you crazy. Welcome to the club. I told very few people about my encounter I had years ago for the same reasons. But now you have this chance of  a lifetime to own a DVD showing an actual Bigfoot body to prove to your family, your friends, the people at work.

 I bought one to show my family. I want them to see for themselves that these beings are real. Hey! I've had my share at people saying I was nuts if I talked about Bigfoot. I just wish at the time I had something like this DVD to show them.

This video shows you exactly what happened "After the Shot." Meaning that from the movement after Rick Dyer fired the shots, you will see exactly what took place from that moment on.

 You've heard Rick talk about it on his show many times. People always ask to see the receipt of the refrigerator truck that transported the body. Now you can see the truck and want transpired to get him in the truck all the way to the place the Bigfoot was kept at.

Don't wait any longer!!! You are going to kick yourself if you miss on this awesome, incredible thing that is happening right now and can be yours. The discovery of a lifetime is going to change the world as you and I know it. I would like you all to see what I have seen. It changed my life in an instant. I will never forget what I saw and I for one am excited that Rick's encounter was all recorded on video and now is available to you to finally see with your own eyes.

Order the DVD today BEFORE the price goes up and may be out of your budget. If you have been waiting, now is the time to buy it. Thsi vidoe will never be seen with thsi footage anywhere else

Order at the link you see below and get ready to be awestruck people. It's the most amazing DVD you will ever see. Thank you

 
 

 Order the DVD HERE