Sunday, August 4, 2013

"WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Bigfoot Has Male/Female Organs"


                                         (Hank, the Bigfoot shot & killed on September 6, 2012)



"WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Bigfoot Has Male/Female Organs"
 
 
by Frank Cali Vice President Team Tracker

 

An amazing discovery was announced tonight my myself  and Chris Sands on Rick Dyer's radio program.

The Bigfoot that Rick shot in San Antonio on September 6,2012 has both Male/Female organs and two stomachs the scientists discovered during this past 11 months. It reminds me of the Kamodo Dragons that are able to reproduce without a male. Just mind blowing information to say the least. I am not a scientist, so I am not qualified to understand the who's, what's or how's.

Due to very bad connections with Blogtalk Radio and hearing phone calls, the show was ended early this evening. The program will be back on tonight Sunday evening at 9pm eastern time and more will be discussed.

I hope all of you will be able to tune in and listen to the broadcast. To all of Rick Dyer supporters, I stay thank you for your loyal support. This is only the tip of the iceberg people. Again I say...get ready for the announcement of your entire lifetime.