Friday, April 19, 2013

Why Am I Helping and Supporting the Rick Dyer Cause?



Why Am I Helping and Supporting the Rick Dyer Cause?

Im supporting Rick Dyer for a lot of reasons. The first because I see a guy who I can relate too I was a lot like Rick in my past but older age has mellowed me down now and a good thing too. I think Rick takes chances, he lives and breathes life never sitting on his laurels and takes life by the kahoonas and to hell with the consequences! Now that is someone I admire, that is someone who lives. Now he may not be the most articulate guy in the world but he is passionate about what he does as a Bigfoot Tracker and to that end and the above he deserves my respect.

I was a hater I will admit that, i wasn’t by any means as active as a lot of the haters but having looked into recent events and being one of the first to have scoured youtube for the THAT video things started turning my opinion of him. Since then and of late I have been privy to a lot of conversations behind closed doors and made a lot of new friends and have seen Rick ardent and unrepentant  in his story, the facts have remained the same, the story has remained the same and his frustration in telling the whole story has remained the same.

Another reason I have been helping Rick out is because I believe he deserves the plaudits for being the ONLY and FIRST person ever to have ever tracked a Bigfoot and present that to the world. The circle is nearly complete for Rick from the 2008 hoax to the 2013 body, there is no doubt in my mind that Rick will get that status and respect from everyone in the Bigfoot Community.

I would ask those who currently hate, criticise and troll over Rick Dyer to rethink their position in this Community and more importantly back him and each other to further our research.
Put your differences to one side, you yes YOU are part of this historic moment and for that we can thank Rick Dyer – THE Master Bigfoot Tracker.

JS

No comments: