Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Daddy had a way of whispering things to himself, and I'll be dog If I don't do the same trait


Daddy had a way of whispering things to himself, and I'll be dog If I don't do the same trait.  It's nothing crazy it's just working the next day out in your head.  Kinda like when I missed that Exit yesterday.  And I was aware of traffic laws at all times, even when daydreaming or REALLY thinking.  I just wasn't ready to go home.

Well I often go for long walks ALONE because those are the times I can talk louder to myself, I go way off trail off trail so I can WAIL on whatever is going on in my life.

I walk another 20 feet and in The Carolina woodland, it's like a jungle. It's August mind you  Anything you can imaging to stick you, or get you it's alive and thriving.  I came a across an meadow and walked about five feet and yell to the top of my lungs.  I know how stole my LAPTOP....  And I shit you not from about ten feet from the tree line and over my shoulder i heard "Ig koog who stole mygg top.  

I immediately thought it was some hunter having fun at my "Tirade of unfortunate events". At the top of my lungs mind you.

Well it took me seconds to turn around,and there he was.  About 5 feet tall judging from my height.  He was about 10 feet away looking me up, and down.  He seem interested about my clothing and smell...I wear cologne.  He was nice, I guess I say that because it was like talking to someone you first meet but one is a Bigfoot. (A young delinquent child Bigfoot)

I was in shock.  But I can stand there in shock, I don't run.  I don't know why that's for psychiatrist.  But I stood there and looked him in the face and then would look down because of the sounds he were making, they were terrifying. Very loud to say the least, a fast Staccato of sound.  It seems if slowing down there is something there.  When he mimic me it was much slower, I could tell he was trying to learn and say it the way I said it., He tried two or three times to get it right.

Over to our left there was a tree, at least a hundred feet tall, It started shaking violently.  This was about as much as I could muster and the feelings in my leg came back, I wasn't as paralyzed with fear anymore and I took off, every once in a while I would look over my shoulder like a Bigfoot and I saw the Juvenile with it's head bowed and heading in the direction of the tree. Slowly.

Gary Coleman

Sorry for the grammar!!
 

1 comment:

Right Hand Of God said...

Pointless to speculate whether these stories are true or not, but Gary tells a good story and I enjoy them.