Tuesday, October 1, 2013

"Top 10 Alleged Bigfoot Shooting Part 2"

Editor: As you all now by now. There is only one person who ever shot and killed a Bigfoot and his name is Rick Dyer. But for years tales of shootings have made the rumor mill rounds. Here is a list of the final 5 of the top 10 alleged Bigfoot killings of legend. Oder our DVD HERE

If you would like to see the real body of a Bigfoot, I highly recommend you pre-order "After the Shot. The video that shows you an actual Bigfoot body and what took place after the encounter Rick had in San Antonio. You should order this NOW, before the price goes up next week. Now also available for pe-order is "Bigfoot: The  Autopsy" Order the DVD

"FINAL 5 Stories"





5. Livingston Tennessee Creature Shooting

Mary, My Sister told me I was a little off on my recollections  as I could have only been a year or so OLD when this happened. She thinks  I've heard it so much that I thought I was right in the middle of it.

The  real story goes like this. My Grandfather calls my dad to come quick. A neighbor has killed a creature that was devouring his chickens. When my father and my sister got up there , The neighbor had killed the creature and had threw it on the back of the log truck bed. He was driving house to house with the dead creature on the back of the truck , asking neighbors to help him identify the man-creature he had shot. No one knew what it was. They called my dad, a young teacher right out of college and they thought he would know what it was, he didn’t. My sister says dad was very sad to see the creature dead and had no idea what it was. It was covered in hair BUT was only about 5 feet 8″ or so , wasn't real tall.  My sister says she can still see those feet hanging off the bed of the truck.



No one ever Identified it as best she could remember and I'm sure it was buried in  the neighborhood and the most chilly thing of all was , for the next 3 or 4 nights …a cry or shriek  could be heard in the woods at night …my sister said Dad said it was its mate looking for it.

4. The Bigfoot Shooting at Ten mile Oregon

The black hair covered Bigfoot nearly 12 feet tall chased two boys over the hill and along the ridge. It had ape features and was extremely massive and walked bowlegged. The creatures arms were out stretched and very long. The oldest boy shot the creature seven times with his 30.06 rifle causing the monster to slump to it’s knuckles but it still kept coming toward the boys screaming like a cat but much louder with ill intent.

Read Complete Report

3. Killing The Ape Creature of White face

Suddenly, I froze in horror!

In the middle of a small clearing were three hairy creatures that at first looked like bears. Two of these creatures were on their knees, tearing at the insides of a freshly killed deer. The deer’s innards were scattered around the clearing and the “things” were scooping blood from the stomach cavity into the palms of their human-like  hands. Raising their cupped hands of fresh blood to their mouths, they swallowed the liquid.

The third creature was about  10 feet away, on the edge of the clearing crouched on his haunches. It was obvious that he was a male of similar stature as a man. Absolute horror gripped every muscle of my body as I stared at this frightening tableau  before me. I felt as if my body had turned to stone.




2. I Fought the Ape Men of Mt. Saint Helen's

The only time we shot our guns that night was when the creatures were attacking our cabin. When they would quiet down for a few minutes, we  would quit shooting. I told the rest of the party, that maybe if they  saw we were only shooting when they attacked, they might realize we were  only defending ourselves. We could have had clear shots at them through         the opening left by the chinking had we chosen to shoot. We did shoot,  however, when they climbed up on our roof. We shot round after round through the roof. We had to brace the hewed-logged door with a long pole taken from the bunk bed. The creatures were pushing against it and the whole door vibrated from the impact. We responded by firing many more rounds through the door. They pushed against the walls of the cabin as if trying  to push the cabin over, but this was pretty much an impossibility, as previously stated the cabin was a sturdy made building.




#1.  Manitoba Moose Hunter Kills a Bigfoot


A 17 year old boy hunting out of season shot and killed a Bigfoot that he thought was a moose. He left it in the forest because he thought it was human and because he was hunting out of season. He went back sometime later, and the body was gone. The old man who shot this Bigfoot as a boy was interviewed  extensively by Dr. John Bindernagel, PhD in wildlife biology. Dr. Bindernagel felt that the man was indeed telling the truth about this encounter.