Friday, January 25, 2013

$4000 Is going and I will never see it again. Thank you Aamco Transmisson

You would think it 06 BMW x5 wouldn't need a tranny and 60,000 miles. But according to Aamco it does. Maybe I will come up with a wild story like Derek Randles....... Maybe a bear was chewing on my transmission or at the factory of BMW they put a mutant transmission in my vehicle.... Maybe Sanh drove to
Vegas in his Civic to sabotage my wifes
Truck! (The thing about a civic was not an Asian joke.)

Update.... The transmission repair place did find claw and teeth marks on the transmission.

File Photos




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Your going to be rich stop complaining lol

Anonymous said...

Most people would take their BMW to a certified BMW repair facility, not Aamco.

Now people are really gonna think your stupid!

Anonymous said...

aamco total scam.. aamco is known for this. took my car into a aamco in delawhere and they said they would run diagnostics. then the next day they told me they would have to take the transmission apart to see what is wrong and it would cost $1400. then we would know what was wrong.they take it aprt and tell me i need all new transmission it will cost about $6000..i tell them no thanks the car is not worth it..they then tell me it will cost another $1200 to put the tranny back together..so they charge me almost $3000 to do nothing..i filed a report with the state DA..there looking into fraud charges againts aamco

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

Lets se take that $3800 buy 2 cars at the auction and sell them to people like
you during tax time.....

Mr.Stupid,.,.:)

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

Aamco has a A+ from the BBB and offers a Unlimited 2 year warranty!

BMW is $3800 more, has a b- from the BBB and only a 12/12 warranty

LMFAO,.,

Anonymous said...

Sadly my comment used to reside here. I see it has been removed, at least this blog moderates unlike BigfootEvidence. But too bad this place isn't proud to display ALL viewpoints. But look at who were dealing with....