Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The same guy who has taken pics of my wife and Children Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz writes a book about being a pervert!!


  • The same guy who has taken pics of my wife and Children Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz writes a book about being a pervert!!  Oh it's gets better!

    Dark side of David

    • Publishers ExpressPress
    • April 21, 2013
    Authors: Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz, No one
    Dark side of David is a creepy thriller about a sex offender that has problems all his life. His problems start at around 5 years of age and carry through his adult years. Through David's life he continues to get away with sexually abusing young girls and that's when a underground group tracks David and takes the law into their own hands. 

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

    Journeyman Glazier at Walters & Wolf
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada Area
    Industry
    Real Estate
    As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
    • See who you and Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz know in common
    • Get introduced to Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz
    • Contact Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz directly

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Overview

    Current
    • DARK SIDE OF DAVID at Dark Side Of David
    • Journeyman Glazier at Walters & Wolf
    • Owner at 777S INC (Real Estate Consulting Firm)
    Past
    • President at Robert Swetz
    Education
    • Harvard Business School
    • Hennepin Technical College
    Recommendations
    5 people have recommended Robert (Vegas Bob)
    Connections
    500+ connections
    Websites

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Summary

    To travel around the world and take photographs of new cities, cultures, nature, and people for my photography business.

    To build a home on the beach by the ocean where I can retire.

    To write my first book and publish it.

    To have my own Art & Photography Gallery.

    Specialties

    I am a proffesional photographer and my work is recognized around the world.

    I am a founder and owner of several different businesses.

    I am a journeyman glazier (glass installer) for 30 years

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Experience


    DARK SIDE OF DAVID

    Dark Side Of David

    January 2009 – Present (4 years 11 months)
    Dark Side Of David is my first book to be published in June of 2011, I am the President, Author and control the project 100% by myself.

    Please go to the website for more information:

    And I will be following this book Dark Side Of David with 2 other books in 2011

    Robert Swetz

    Journeyman Glazier

    Walters & Wolf

    Privately Held; 201-500 employees; Construction industry
    October 2005 – Present (8 years 2 months)
    Glass Installation

    Owner

    777S INC (Real Estate Consulting Firm)

    2000 – Present (13 years)
    I am a Real Estate Agent in Las vegas, Nevada. And I can help you purchase or sell Commercial Buildings, High-rise Luxury Condos, Custom Made Homes, Vacant land - Commercial or Residential, Large Acreage anywhere in the State of Nevada

    Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

    Videos by Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz

    2000 – Present (13 years)
    This is a Video business and Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz Directs, Produces Videos from all over the "World" ...

    Owner/ Photographer

    Photography by: Robert Swetz Jr

    1976 – Present (37 years)
    I specialize in Photography of all kind: Different Countries, Nature, Oceans, Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, People, Animals, Cars, Buildings, Homes, Concerts, Sports and more.
    With 30 years experience, I can photograph most anything your interested in having photographed.

    President

    Robert Swetz

    May 2003 – September 2009 (6 years 5 months)
    This business is all about (Robert Swetz) I use to market companies and other businesses I have worked for.
    But now I have formed several of my own networks and belong to over 10 different networks right now not including my own.
    What do I market?

    Robert Swetz

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Publications

    • Happiness within

      • Self
      • January 7, 2013
      Authors: Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz, No one
      Self help book on "Happiness" with 25 photographs taken around the world by Robert Swetz
    • Dark side of David

      • Publishers ExpressPress
      • April 21, 2013
      Authors: Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz, No one
      Dark side of David is a creepy thriller about a sex offender that has problems all his life. His problems start at around 5 years of age and carry through his adult years. Through David's life he continues to get away with sexually abusing young girls and that's when a underground group tracks David and takes the law into their own hands.

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Projects

    Robert (Vegas Bob) Swetz's Languages

    • Burmese

    • Spanish

    • Russian