Tuesday, June 11, 2013

"Heading to Vegas To See Bigfoot Body"

 
 
In only a few short days I and several other Team Tracker members will be leaving for Vegas to see the body of "Hank", the Bigfoot Rick Dyer shot and killed back in September 2012. Thanks to Rick, all of my hopes and dreams are about to come true. I had my own encounter in 1977, so I knew for years that these beings are indeed real.

Two major news reporters will also be viewing the body. I consider this one of the most important discovery's in many, many years, in fact one of the most important of all time.

I have the utmost respect for Rick. He's a very brave man and a true gentleman as well as "The Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World. As I've said before, this is going to rock the scientific and zoological community on it's rear. No longer will people be afraid to come forward with their story's and encounters. The world as we know it is about to change. Get ready people.
 
Frank Cali Team Tracker Member
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see the body I want to see proof !

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm nobody from team tracker has confirmed anything??? Why is this? Is this because they are disgusted or in shock?