Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Breaking News: Another person views Rick Dyer's Bigfoot Body"

Rassiel Godinez thought Rick Dyer was telling tale tales. He didn't believe in Bigfoot and thought they are in the same category with a Unicorn.

From Rassiel's Facebook page he posted "The Artkore team just finished this Vehicle Wrap, and me being a smart ass, I told Rick Dyer that if he shows me the body of Bigfoot that he claims he killed I would give him the wrap for free, "I was trying to be a smart ass" we'll we took... a drive to an undisclosed location (can't really go over details) all I have to say is that I can't get over the awful smell, still in shock... I'm a man of my word, Rick Dyer got a free $2500 wrap, and I got the experience of a life time".


This man had nothing to gain at all. In fact he lost several thousand of dollars. You can view this video below:
 
 
 
Rick's new BigfootTracker.com vehicle
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...this guy plastered your SUVs with multiple copyrighted corporate logos illegally, so we already know he lacks ethics, and credibility.

Cathiee McMillan said...

How do you suppose that?
Was Rick seen on each of those Stations? How do you know Rick doesn't have permission to use them?
Its like the as seen on TV logos.

Anonymous said...

Because you need PERMISSION to use someone's logo as it is their property. Rick is such a scam artist.

Cathiee McMillan said...

How do you know Rick didn't get Permission.
You are making assumptions because you don't like him.
Since these were on the Movie Car as well. I am sure they would have come after him already wouldn't they have?

Anonymous said...

Kinda weird how he used a generic BF picture rather than an interpretation of Hank?

Anonymous said...

stupid and another lie.

Cathiee McMillan said...

So now your calling a man who owns a business and nothing to do with Bigfooting a liar? Why cause he did some work for Rick?

Anonymous said...

Buff those headlights.

Anonymous said...

hey rick, pay me 20 bucks and ill put that on my facebook page too

Anonymous said...

every logo on the car is completely legal. rick has either been named or featured on everyone one of those networks. get your facts straight.

Anonymous said...

Its really unbelievable how these people will never believe that Rick killed a BF. I wish that when THE TRUTH comes out. Theses people will be somehow PERMANENTLY BARRED from hearing and knowing the truth. The rest of the world will know the truth. But, these ignorant ones will not! They will be known as the FLAT EARTH SOCIETY ! And they will be forever mocked and giggled at, behind their backs ! LOL