Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The King and Queen of LIES Fact Randy Filipovic

                          SOOOOOO FUNNY I HAD TO REPOST IT!!!!!! :)

Complaint Review: Ricky Dyer




Things just get better and better in the rainbow filled world of Freezer Boy where everything is Tooth Fairies, Easter Bunnies and dead Bigfoot.
  This piece of information comes from a friend who wishes to remain anonymous. Now, I know people will say "that was in the past, it has nothing to do with this" or some other weak excuse to dismiss this.
 The fact of the matter is this; it is relevant. Rick always says he's never been convicted of anything, but he readily admits encounters with the law. The following is another piece of information to add to the Dyer files.

"I turned  out of a shopping center and I saw the car turn on to 61st, and normally would have had time., but he side swiped me and I said'You must have been coming fast' and he said ya, I was.  My driver side door panel was tipped off he had only a front right bumper damage.  I was not injured and he told me and the cop that he was not and neither was his wife and children.  My daughter and husband came and took pix.  I can get them from her if necessary.  We then went down to the city office and I got ready to pay for the report and the lady says you don't owe anything you were the victim.  But when the insurance came back he had an over $8,000 repair.  He had the of SUV  all  painted with  Big Foot hunter and other outdoor scenes, but none of that was even scratched.  I just hate to see an insurance company get ripped off or an individual.  We both drove away on our own power,, no wrecker was called.  To replace my side door, it was about $1900 with repaint and all.   I do not believe that a bumper if I recall, was painted brown and replaced could it cost that much.  Agree?
Thank you very much to my complaint against the driver as well as his Insurance company.  There are just to many people ripping off others.  Notice also his address, the title of the car bein in Arkansas and the Drivers license being from Nevada.. 
Again Thank you"





 Ripoff Report
 
lol This happened 2 years ago when a 92 year old women pulled in front of us and I tried
to avoid her but she came into my lane. lmfao I had major damage to the wrap and a finder /Bumper that HER insurance paid for!!! WHY DID HER INSURANCE PAY???? BECAUSE IT WAS HER FAULT!!!!  I know the truth about Randy PETER PAN Filipovic now and it will be a waste of my time to go back and forth with him!  He is just a lonely old man that is in love with me.
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol I love it Rick!!!

Anonymous said...

You should have said you hurt your neck.

Anonymous said...

What does this have to do with the greatest discovery in the history of mankind?

Anonymous said...

What a crock of shit!!! Usually the insurance company sends you to the place to get an estamate if the estamate you receive seems to high. Also they don"t just pay out of touch claims. Every insurance company I have ever dealt with are cheap skates, and go the cheapest route possible. They are in the drivers seat and make the final say as to how much they will pay according to the accident. They do an estamate of the damage and write you a check. I know many people who take the check and do not fix their car. Also if the damge exceeds the cars worth or value, they usually total out the car and give you low book value for it. So all that being said, Why did they pay for anything if it was not their clients or person carrying the insurances fault? I got news for ya all they would"nt, and they definitely would not pay that much if there was"nt enough damage to constitute them paying that much. This is just stupid, if the lady has a problem with what her insurance paid for ,take it up with them, because she don"t know squatch!!! Theres no way an insurance company is going to pay for things that were not their clients fault or hurt in the accident, and just because things got fixed and extras were added like the whole paint job thing, does not mean that the insurance paid for all of that extra stuff. But if they did, then they must have had reason to, either way this is stupid, and has nothing to do with bigfoot, all it does is show that an insurance company paid Ricks bill for an accident caused by their client . That's all and it is what it is and has nothing to do with bigfoot or anything rellavent to proving anything related to Ricks body!!

Anonymous said...

Why are post moderated?????