Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kulls is CRACKING!!!!!

                             This is a email that a follower sent this morning!!! Check it out!!
 
 
 
I think he's losing it. If you look at this statment made today, you can see obvious grammatical error. He NEVER makes these mistakes (like you...lol). Here is a snipet>>

 

"Funny thing is… People think I’m obsessed with Dyer and or Issleb. (NOTE THIS>>>>) Nope, I’m haven’t even doing much lately, but my Squatchdetectives have. I come home from work, and not from W-A-L-Squiggly-M-A-R-T either, and have the stuff handed off to me. That’s how much people dislike them.

Now who is obsessed? Dyer and Issleb! "

 

 

 

 

 

Last nights stuff was excellent! Looking forward to more tonight?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KULLS and his goons cracked ages ago thats why they post so much turd.

Brandon Michael Farley said...

This is an unworthy rivalry.. Rick Dyer is clearly the best Bigfoot tracker in history.. Sorry for givin' you shit, Rick, but I treat skepticism as if it were a member of my family.. The more I get to know you in the Hangouts, the more I realize how sincere you really are.. I was wrong for the underwear video and the Elmer Fudd photo-manipulation.. I want to make up for my unwarranted ridicule.. Kulls is about to feel the wrath of my Photoshop skills..