Wednesday, April 12, 2017

The Ed Brown masturbation tape

My news organizations had no intentions to release the Ed Brown disgusting masturbation tape till we received a call from an unverified San Bernadino County sheriff's department deputy. This phone call lit a fire under me. This news organization cannot and will not be intimidated by a fake cop or one that just doesn't know what they're doing. Freedom of speech and freedom of the press is what makes America great. Ed Brown is Bigfoot celebrity that regularly attends Bigfoot conferences and events. Young children attend those events and I think it's important for people to be aware who attends them. So many people in the bigfoot community have the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde syndrome.in my Pinyan a person that does this on the table and then send it to several different people was capable of more!

My question is do I release this video? It's the most disgusting video I've seen in a very long while. It's apparent in this video he has a very serious problem! It depicts masturbation and other very indecent acts.

 I have no issues with Ed Brown! Do I release it and warn the public or just let it go?


Update:  12:32 am we have decided not to release the video because of the graphic nature!


No comments: