Monday, October 24, 2016

Rick Dyer and the Florida Bigfoot habituation site

Is the most active Bigfoot habituation site  located in Central Florida? Privately owned land in the close vicinity of protected land lies the Bigfoot habituation site.

We brought you the story of the Florida Bigfoot habituation site a couple days ago. Our mailbox is filled with questions on this topic.

Here are some of the most popular questions sent by the Bigfoot community and enthusiast.

Q. If this is true why in the world would someone choose a person like you (Rick Dyer) with a hoaxing past to bring this public.

A. I first met the landowners back in 2014  during my tour stop in Daytona Beach. Unfortunately I was concentrating on filling my pockets. I was a totally different person back then. The landowners were very persistent, contacting almost monthly with the same wild stories about Bigfoot in their backyard and how they communicate with them. I thought back to Mineola Texas and how that story was bs. I wasted days in Mineola pretending something was there. I've tried my best to avoid them when I moved to Daytona Beach. Earlier this month I was sitting behind my desk and they both walked into my office and asked if they could talk to me. I was about to blow up and tell them I did not like them coming to my place of business but before I could get that out one of the landowners said they supported me since day one and all I wanted to do was share their findings with me. I told them that if you're looking for someone to do a hoax with .... I'm not your guy anymore. A smile came over their face and She said all I would like you to do is come out and share what we're experiencing . I asked them why would they want to share this with me giving my past it just doesn't make any sense. They told me everyone lies and they for one we're happy that I lied about killing one. They knew the Tent Video was real and they like me as a person. They also said that given all my lies that I was probably the most honest person in Bigfoot because I admitted my lies and flaws, that's something you don't see in the Bigfoot community. Most people care about having a radio show every week talking about real Hunters or how many conventions they can attend. I agreed to go out to the property with conditions. I really didn't know if they were going to kill me and hang me from a tree.

Q. Did you physically see a Bigfoot?

A. Yes and 2 with me seen several Bigfoot together for long periods of time.

Q. Do you plan on killing one to prove their existence.

A. On September 6th 2012  I saw one, I shot at one and thank God I didn't kill one. So your answer is absolutely positively no I would never harm a Bigfoot in any way she perform and would use deadly force to prevent anyone from doing so.

Q. Did you take any pictures and where will proof be released.

A. There's no need to take pictures when you're right there feet from them. I'm not special anyone including scientist  can go out with the owners to experience this. The owners have a catalog of pictures and video over the years. Their logs are very detailed. Proof will be released by third-party credible professionals in their field. Everything is up to the property owner / host. I'm just happy that I was chosen for this monumental discovery.

Q. Are you ready for the haters.

A. Any hater will be promptly blocked and ignored. I needed free advertisement in 08 and 14 because most of it was a lie. This is totally different... This will speak for itself.

Q. You know no one's going to believe you?

A. Not asking anyone to believe, get their hopes up, buy a DVD or to give me money. I just want people to be safe while in the Florida Woods.


It's very important that you don't try to approach these creatures. These are wild animals and you don't know exactly what they would do. Please understand they are capable of ripping you in half if they chose to do so.

I wanted to share one more thing we were about 30 miles away from the site we passed a house in the middle of nowhere on a dirt road with a huge Bigfoot cut out in their driveway while looking for migration trails.

No comments: