Thursday, May 21, 2015

Rocky Mountain Sasquatch organization the blobsquatch of stories

Don't you hate it when you're a true Bigfoot enthusiast and you see garbage like this. I don't think Rocky Mountain Sasquatch has put any common sense in investigating any of their stories and there's no shortage of Bigfoot news organizations putting it front and center.

Way too much information from the 1972 story. The old VW bus van had to be going at least 50 or 60 mph in the middle of the desert at night. But a passenger even said it looked evil LOL.

2001 there was high on Redbull. You're up all night trying to get somewhere if you see something crazy and you don't talk about it till you get to the hotel room. I don't know about you but if I'm with my friends I would be like what the hell. Again too much information.

Is it just me or is Bigfoot stupid. They have spent decades if not centuries avoiding people but you want me to believe that these two Bigfoot decided to get close to heavy objects with the lights traveling at high speeds in the middle of the night.

This is definitely a blobsquatch story that the Rocky Mountain Bigfoot Organization tried to add some credibility to.

Unfortunately Team Echo is the only people that actually speaks up about this nonsense.


I know these things! I have first-hand experience 😉 and understand that there's many naïve people out in the world that thinks the stories are fascinating.

I just can't stop watchin'................because ya'll never stop Squatchin'. That is indeed quite interesting, that 2 sighting reports around 30 years apart, describe a very similar creature in the same vicinity. Keep 'em coming guys!

The community only has credibility within themselves. To change that they need to stop reporting on nonsense.

Many people may not like me but I bring common sense to a field that is lacking it.






No comments: