Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Bigfoot Police is Robert Lindsay

For the past 6 months I 've been receiving harassing emails from a anonymous person
claiming to be "The Bigfoot Police'. I receive the same kind of mail all day long from the
same two IP addresses an I thought this was just the same two stalkers with a new email.
I noticed a new IP so 5 min search and $2 later  It came up with a address that I knew but
was shocked that Robert Lindsay wouldn't hind his IP. Well I say Robert but the house
belongs to his mother and he lives with her. Why do I attract lonely men who live with there
parents........ Please people
get a life!    BUSTED

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice work Rick! That guy is a weirdo.

guest said...

Unknown, if you referred to Robert/Bob, then you're right. He's really full of shit.