Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Randy Filipovic house of lies and More

 
Not only is the a a sicko stalker among other things, he is a story teller! Randy plays right into
my game. This proves once again who easy it is to get them to post about me! I have these guys wrapped around my hand and I play them every chance I get. In his mind the more lies he makes up the more people he gets to hate. This isn't the case. People knows about him and of his sick past. Allpeople sees is how jealousy this man is of me. It's hard for me to write a paragraph about this stalker! I'm way to busy with my friends and family. I do like the attention and I'm sure he does....
                   Photo of him roll playing.. Till he got kicked out for being to aggressive and weird.
 Why Do People Stalk?
Stalkers often emphasize that they “love” their victims and occasionally say they stalk to keep others safe. For example, an abusive ex-husband might say he stalks his ex-wife to ensure she’s properly caring for their children. Psychologically, however, stalking is a crime of control. Stalkers see their victims as possessions who are rightfully theirs or their extremely jealous of a persons fame , and stalking behavior is frequently activated by a breakup or an ex-partner’s new relationship.
Some mental health issues can lead to stalking. People with personality issues such as a borderline personality diagnosis may have trouble letting go of relationships and sometimes use manipulative tactics to control people. Erotomania is a delusion in which a person believes that another person—often a celebrity—is in love with him or her, and this can lead to stalking. However, not all stalkers have mental health conditions, and the overwhelming majority are men. Cultural and gender norms may contribute to stalking behavior.

                                          Here are some fun facts about my live show!
 *We are the only live video cast about Bigfoot
 *We don't cut anything out what you see is what you get
 * We don't advertise the show till 10min before air.
 * We have never been below 10 viewers live and that is great numbers for no advertising!
 * On the other hand we would do a show if we did only have one live.
 * Our show is embedded on 3 different sites ...No way to give an accurate number... 

This is what he wrote on the 24th!
Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Carry On



A new post, by request.

Doll Boy had a stellar show on Saturday. It's evident by the viewer count. Did you get a load of the "Bigfoot" photo? I hope people didn't pay money to see that. That cooler photo was quite awesome too, lol.  






It looked like Tim Fricke the Fed Ex guy was enjoying himself.




More obscure photos from the clown hoaxer who has nothing to hide. Remember folks, no more lies from Rick. If you believe that, I have a previously love bridge for sale.

No comments: