Saturday, June 14, 2014

Convicted sex offender Randy Filipovic,

I don't have much to say about Super Vert. We have all witnessed the extreme lows he will go to in order to get attention and make make money off of Rick Dyers fame. No rational, sane, or mentally competent person would go to the depths of depravity that Randy Filipovic has gone.

   There is nothing new to talk about. Randy Filipovic is just recycling the same tired old story, hoping for new marks to fleece because he's a loner and it's very hard for him to make friends. His hater friends can research convicted sex offender Randy Filipovic,
or not, I really don't care. The only reason I'm posting is because you, the readers have requested it so you can continue the discussion.

I am not a hateful person despite what some say about me and it's of little concern. I only attack to defend myself Having said that, Randy Filipovic is the saddest, most pathetic and vile person that I have ever come across and I have every reason to despise this abomination of a human being.

My fight with Randy has just begun ,If this pervert thinks he can lie on me for over a year and walk away after he finds a new boyfriend............Don't think soooooooo lol






This is Randys las post about me...... I thought i'd have some FUN with it!!

Dyer The Dope




But first... 
  


I don't have much to say about Doll Boy. We have all witnessed the extreme lows he will go to in order to get attention. No rational, sane, or mentally competent person would go to the depths of depravity that Ricky Traylor Chuck Dyer has gone.

   There is nothing new to talk about. Dyer is just recycling the same tired old story, hoping for new marks to fleece because he's too lazy to get a job. His new fans can research Dyer, or not, I really don't care. The only reason I'm posting is because you, the readers have requested it so you can continue the discussion.

I am not a hateful person despite what some say about me and it's of little concern. Having said that, Rick Dyer is the saddest, most pathetic and vile person that I have ever come across and I have every reason to despise this abomination of a human being.
I curse the name of Rick Dyer and when his time is up, I hope it's slow, painful and agonizing. If anyone deserves a good smiting, it's Dyer and I hope Lucifer has special plans for him.


I consider the hoax done. I mean really, what kind of idiot tries a 6th hoax and hopes to be believed?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

What a fucking pervert Randy is!

Bigfoot Evidence News said...

The reason I delete!!

Their is only two Ip Address making spam comments. We received 88 comments in one hour from the same two people!. lol these people have no life! Jealousy

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...