Saturday, May 10, 2014

Coward and Sex predator Randy Filipovic run but you can't hide!



Al, I have never asked to be put on a pedestal. Ever.
I will tell you what I tell my closest friends." I am just a guy with a blog". Go ahead, ask any of them, you know who they are.
I am an opinionated person and I can't stand hoaxers and I especially can't stand thieves, fraudsters and con-men.

Al, I never claimed celebrity status nor does it interest me. I have put my own money and hundreds of hours of my own time in to this blog and I did it for free.

My only goal was to expose the truth to as many people as possible. Thanks to the help of great friends, I think we informed many people.

I did what I did because I felt it was the right thing to do. I never expected anything in return and I never asked for special treatment.

Al, please do not think I am upset. I am not. I agree with you in the fact that very few people deserve to be placed on a pedestal, if any at all.


Randy stated many times that he would not stop till I was dead or in jail! He knew I never broke any law in this saga but he continued to lie and try to cause harm to me and my family. Now he thinks he will just go away....Nope

We have sent out over 100 letters around his town exposing him and offering money for Pictures and info about his life! 




Randy it's your turn! :)