Bigfoot News was covered by every news outlet in the country on Oct.1, 2013. They reported that Bigfoot is REAL!
Well, the truth is... Bigfoot is REAL! But, the sources that are bringing the evidence to the world of Bigfoot have fallen short in presenting REAL evidence. Who in the hell at ABC News would look at a video presented by “The Erickson Project” and say “Holy cow! That’s a BIGFOOT! “But, don’t take my word for it. See for yourself.
This is Matilda
You still think it’s a Bigfoot?
The only people who have presented evidence of a REAL Bigfoot are Todd Standing and Rick Dyer! They have shown the BEST evidence to the Bigfoot community and the world of the existence of Bigfoot and they have been castrated for it!
Why? You ask. Because it’s REAL! A lot of people involved in Bigfoot would loose a lot of money if anyone had true evidence of one. Namely all the TV shows out there. One that come’s to mind is “Finding Bigfoot”. Well, what are they going to call it now? “Found Bigfoot”? The Bigfoot community bashes Todd Standing and Rick Dyer because they know they have PROOF!
And who is the most hated person in the Bigfoot community? You got it, Rick Dyer. He is the last person they want to have represent and forever more be attached to Bigfoot! Soon, you won't be able to say Bigfoot, with out mentioning Rick Dyer. It's coming. Start Believing.
How I changed from “Skeptic” to “Believer”
I think for everyone who believes in Rick Dyer, did so by first watching “The Tent Video” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucxx3-gLAVU
Before I get into this, I just want to make it clear that these are my views and opinions and are not those of Team Tracker or Rick Dyer.
I never believed in the existence of Bigfoot before this year. To me, I put Bigfoot in the same category with Vampires, Werewolves and the Tooth Fairy!
Believe me, this was very hard for me to say the words, “Bigfoot is REAL!” Let alone trying to convince other people that it is. So, I’ll try to break down on why I’m convinced and believe that Rick Dyer has a REAL Bigfoot.
1. I watched “The Tent video” and was intrigued. I was saying to myself “if that is a costume, it’s the best one out there!” Still not totally convinced one way or the other, but this video kept coming up.
2. FBFB did a break down of the footage. I thought they did a damn good job. They asked the right questions and dissected the video in a manner that satisfied my curiosity. But, still I’m not fully convinced one way or the other.
3. This video keeps popping up on my “recommended” videos on YouTube. Now Rick Dyer claims ownership of it and breaks it down himself. Now this video has my full attention. Now I have questions.
4. Who is Rick Dyer? Ok, he was involved in the 2008 hoax that got national attention, so why hoax again? Who is going to believe it? Why even try?
5. I research who Rick Dyer is, where this took place and found out that he was with Minnow Films shooting a documentary about Bigfoot Trackers with Morgan Matthews.
6. Who is Morgan Matthews? Morgan Matthews is an English, BAFTA award winning documentary director. He is the founder of Minnow Films and has been directing documentaries for over ten years.
Matthew's early work includes the BAFTA, RTS and Grierson nominated Taxidermy: Stuff the World, the RTS nominated Channel 4 series My Crazy Parents and the feature length Beautiful Young Minds which was also BAFTA, RTS and Grierson nominated.
In 2006 he founded Minnow Films, starting his work with the company with the Grierson nominated film Battleship Antarctica for Channel 4. He then went on to make The Fallen, a three-hour film for BBC2 remembering every British serviceman and woman killed in the Afghanistan and Iraq wars. The film was named best single documentary of 2008 at the RTS awards and won two BAFTAs including Best Factual Director.
Whilst executive producing at Minnow Films, Matthew's continues to direct his own films with the company including the BAFTA nominated Scenes from a Teenage Killing, chronicling every teenager who died as a result of violence in the UK over one year. Matthew's also executive produced the RTS nominated Minnow Films' series Fighting on the Frontline for Channel 4, which embedded three directors with British troops in Afghanistan.
Most recently, Morgan has been working with Ridley Scott and Kevin Macdonald, directing the Britain in a Day project for the BBC Two and is now moving onto his next documentary, a proposed theatrical co-production between BBC Storyville and the BFI. The BFI and BBC Films are also working with Matthews on a feature film X Plus Y inspired by his documentary Beautiful Young Minds.
- 1. Would Morgan Matthews, an award winning film maker, be involved in a hoax? Would he ruin his and Minnow Films reputation for the sake of making a few dollars on a Bigfoot Documentary? I really don’t think so.
- 2. What is the definition of “Documentary”? doc·u·men·ta·ry (dky-mnt-r) adj. 1. Consisting of, concerning, or based on documents. 2. Presenting facts objectively without editorializing or inserting fictional matter, as in a book or film. A work, such as a film or television program, presenting political, social, or historical subject matter in a factual and informative manner and often consisting of actual news films or interviews accompanied by narration.
- 3. How do you have a title like “Shooting Bigfoot” for a documentary? In interviews with Morgan Matthews, this documentary was suppose to be about why grown and intelligent men would dedicated their lives in the search a mythical creature?
- 4. Where did the “Shooting” in “Shooting Bigfoot” come from? Maybe because there was a SHOOTING!!!
- 5. It doesn’t make sense that Rick Dyer would be promoting films called “After the shot” and “The Autopsy”. And saying he would give your money back plus $100.00 if these videos didn’t show a REAL dead Bigfoot. He’d have so many law suits against him; the money made wouldn’t be able to cover his attorney cost.
- 6. Why put all of your time and money into a tour? Buy vehicles, let’s say a trailer for “Hank” a tour bus for the crew, a diesel truck to hall the trailer, get them all custom wrapped. Plan a tour; get all the permits for each state. Then, let people get up close and personal with “Hank”? Who is going to spend that kind of money to perpetrate a HOAX?
- 7. Don’t you think the first time someone see’s “Hank”, they are going to be able to tell if it’s real or not? Do you think Rick Dyer has access and the money to make a costume that will fool us all?
- 8. Then, what about the videos? Don’t you think the first time you see “After the shot”, you won’t be able to tell if what you are seeing is REAL or not? And what about “The Autopsy” video? Did he call the guys from the “Alien Autopsy” and say “Hey, I’m trying to do an autopsy video on a Bigfoot, what do you think? Can you help me out?”
I really could go on an on. But I think by now you get where I’m coming from. Rick Dyer has a REAL Bigfoot. Get use to it. And to all the HATERS, bring the best you’ve got, because you only have a couple more months before this comes out. I’ll enjoy reading what you all have to say. But, I’ll be one of the first one’s to say…. Well, I’m not going to say anything. I’ll just sit back and enjoy the show!