Saturday, July 6, 2013

"Rick Responds To The Lindsay Blog Post"

 
Rick interrupted his vacation last night to address the disinformation that was passed on too Robert Lindsay.

 He spend close to 2 hours addressing each "claim" one by one. I even invited Lindsay to call in to the show, but he declined (see this blog for full story). We now know who this Mata Hari is (it wasn't that hard to find out).  Mr. Lindsay should stop reporting the crap he's being told by this wackjob and simply ask Rick or myself.
Rick's full show on Lindsay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdD_yBfKHw

 

 
Also one of the other nuts "Deathtothehoax AKA Skyla is now claiming that I'm writing a book!!!!!

I am not writing any book. The events of me seeing a Bigfoot on Mt. Charleston is being given to Christopher Noel who is writing a new book. I gave him the exclusive to the story because I respect him as one of the best researchers and writers in the field. Christopher has done extensive research for years and has proven his type of research gets results. He has written 2 powerful books on Bigfoot "Impossible Visits and "Sasquatch Rising 2013: Dead Giants Tell No Tales: How DNA Breakthroughs and Backyard Visits Reveal the Greatest Story of Our Time."

 

 If you haven't seen his YouTube channel. I recommend it 100%.

 
 
 

No comments: