Friday, July 5, 2013

"I Saw Bigfoot... Again"

                                                                (Dallas and Wayne)



by Frank Cali Assistant Vice President Team Tracker

 

If you listen Rick's Blogtalk and YouTube show, you may have heard me talk about what happened on Mt. Charleston almost 2 weeks ago now. To make a long story short. Many Team Tracker members joined Rick on his 90th expedition. We all had one of the greatest times of our lives. Rick an Lily are excellent hosts and we are were treated like Royalty.  

 

On the way up the mountain. I was walking up with Dallas and began too feel sick to my stomach. Rick and the team suggested that I rest for awhile and Dallas stayed with me. After about 15 or 20 minutes, I tried to get up and walk a bit more. Then I started to faint and Dallas grabbed me and had me sit down again.We told the others to go ahead on up the mountain. We had a walkie talkie to communicate wit the team.

 
After awhile I started to think what are Dallas and I going to do if a bear or mountain lion come? We had no protection, just a stick. Dallas made what he calls his special Bigfoot call for help to this being.

 
As I was sitting there with my eyes closed after a short time and began to see in my mind the face of a Bigfoot. I didn't say anything to Dallas as I thought it was just something weird I was seeing due to the heart attack I was now having. After a few minutes Dallas said "Do you see him Frank? I said "What",. he said can you see the face? I  almost went into shock. I told Dallas that yes I could see it. Then he told me to open my eyes and look on top of the ridge. Low and behold there was a living Bigfoot standing there looking down on both. Dallas said "I called them in to help us"

 
The Bigfoot only was visible for about 10 to 15 seconds and then it moved quickly into the trees. Now THAT got my attention. Amazing, just amazing.

 
I can now attest that Dallas has a unique connection with these being, as I was an eye witness. Not only did he save my life that night. He also proved without question his direct connection to them.
The full details will be forthcoming in a new book in progress by Christopher Noel. One of the best researchers and writers on the subject of Bigfoot.



 

 

 

 

No comments: