Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Bigfoot: Guest Article"



(We are delighted to post this guest article by Cathiee. I want to thank her for writing it and giving her unbiased point of view. Frank Cali VP Team Tracker)


Hello all,
When I was little I had a Bigfoot experience, at least I believe it was a “Bigfoot”.
I lived on a dead end street. The Street was surrounded by forest and swamp land.
The back yard of my parent’s home had the swamp area in it.  You would walk through the swamp then start to move up hill to a thicker forest section. You would make you way up the hill to an old Revolutionary war Stonewall. Once you make it to the stonewall you hope over it and the forest flatness out.

We regularly played games on the street “All the kids” Young 8 year olds to the older kids. The kind of neighborhood was one were we would be out until late in the night.
We played games like spot light tag, Street hockey, baseball and many more. We would set-up a haunted house or forest for Halloween.

One day in the summer we were playing a game we called Manhunt. The concept was basically Hide and Go seek, but it was set up with teams. The object was 1 group of kids would hide the others would go and hunt them down. We had set up boundaries people could hide. One was the old Stonewall way behind my home. The other stonewall on the other side of the street deep in the forest. On this day I was one of the hunted. I decided the best course for me to hide was to take to the swamp area. It tends to be a pain in the butt to move through but I did. I then started up the hill to the stonewall. Once I made it to the stonewall I jumped over it to get on flat ground to make it easier to walk.

Once I made it to the flatter area I saw it. It was tall but of course at my age many things were tall. I remember it was hairy almost a salt and pepper grey color hair.
It was standing there. I didn’t stay, I ran all the way through the trees and back to the street to get captured. I then told the other kids what I saw and a bunch of us went back up to the area to look. We didn’t find anything. Of course at this time I never would have thought to look for foot prints. I know it was not a bear. A bear would have chased me.
The “Thing” was standing upright on 2 legs. It could have been a man in a very long FUR/Hairy coat but in July / August of the summer I doubt it.

Was it Bigfoot I have no idea, but like many people that is the question what did we see.
I then became interested in the legends.  Like many people I moved on. I love the woods I go hiking with my dogs all the time. I still have always had an interest in the legends and lore of Bigfoot.
Enter 2012 Shooting of Bigfoot.

Rick Dyer interested me when he made this claim. Much like Justin I was skeptical at first.  I was pretty much a lurker in the community. I didn’t take an active role. The Tent video was interesting and like many of you I was like why put it out in Black and White. Why only such a small clip.  It was better than most other videos of Bigfoot. I started following Rick more. I listened to his story. When Musky came into the picture and spoke about what he saw. It seemed to match my own belief of what I think Bigfoot is. I decided that I would ignore Ricks past hoax’s and concentrate on what he is presenting to me now. Listing to Musky and Rick kept me interested. I always preferred Rick when he wasn’t bashing others.  But so many in the BF community always bash each other, Rick is not the first and he will he not be the last.

I tried to focus on the Basic story Rick is telling. Yes sometimes he embellished or made slight changes to things. But certain details stayed the same. I focused on what didn’t change. I remember when the doubters were making things up like Rick was never filmed by Morgan Matthews; No UK crew was in SA Texas. Rick was cut from the movie so many other stories told about Rick yet these things were proven to be not true.
I started to talk to more people about the story and not just TT members. Other people these people said that the story seems true; even though they don’t agree with what was done or the fact they really don’t like Rick.

For me Rick’s story just kept ring true. I still can not understand what the end game to all this is if it is another Hoax. People say Money but I don’t see Rick making a lot of money off this. I mean one moment the people are saying they don’t believe a word Rick says the next they take his word at other things.  The doubters are all over the place as well.

I support Rick in so far as I believe he did kill the Bigfoot, I also believe much of what is going on with the Bigfoot is out of Ricks hands. His Investors control it.
People ask me how I can support Rick after his latest Video post trashing everyone.

I think there are certain things we are unaware of that he is experiencing. I think Rick is too proud to admit some things that are affecting him too personally.
Let me point out here that over on Racer X blog is a man goes by the handle Vegas Rob.
This man tried to approach the Car Wrap guy at his place of business to question him about what he said. If this person can do this to a business owner what else could these people do? Could they cause grief for Rick as well? I mean Rick doesn’t really hide himself to much with his car wrapped in Bigfoot Tracker.

I also believe just from people I speak too that Rick takes friendships very seriously. When someone betrays that friendship it hurts him. I believe all these things are what the last video was about.

I will wait ….I want to see the Bigfoot just like everyone else.
I just hope we don’t have to wait too much longer.

Thank you
Cathiee
(Thank you Cathiee for your support. Anyone is most welcome to write an article for review. Please send it to: Fcali5@aol.com)

No comments: