Monday, June 3, 2013

"Watch my portrait come to life! "



Click on the YouTube link from last night's show and watch as David Durrett paints a caricature of me specially for my new truck wrap. You'll see him start with a blank canvas and take it through to the end from sketching it out to adding the finishing touches as the show ends.

David works with acrylic on canvas, and this is the same size and method he used to paint Musky's description of Hank, which he later adjusted with additional input from me. That version is featured in my new book, "I Shot Bigfoot," which David co-wrote with me. It's not every day you get a chance to see art come to life like this...I was excited to be able to feature this special presentation as part of my show last night!

YouTube link and Amazone.com link's are below.

YouTube link   http://youtu.be/TuunGkoody4

Amazon.com link  amzn.to/10Bf2so

No comments: