Thursday, June 6, 2013

"I Shot Bigfoot" is an incredible & awesome book


Sections originally written for Amazon.com

(Just to remind anyone who have not bought Rick's along with David David Durrett's book yet. Get your copy now. The body of "Hank" will be reveled very, very soon)


As a published author I can tell you without question, this is the best book ever written on Bigfoot. This book takes you on an exciting true adventure of a lifetime with some touching moments.  I read the entire book in one evening. I could not stop reading it. Reading "I Shot Bigfoot" is like being right there the night Rick shot Bigfoot and some of the events that came after.
...

I consider this to be the most important discovery in centuries, if not of all time. Once the body is revealed this will make many, many people come forward with their encounters and sightings.

Rick Dyer has done something that most researchers can only dream of. He set out a plan and carried it out and is the only person who successfully tracked down and shot a Bigfoot.
I suggest to all people interested in Bigfoot to read this book as soon as possible.

This amazing true story is now available at Amazon. Com. Please click the link below to order your copy now.
http://www.amazon.com/Shot-Bigfoot-Book-One-ebook/dp/B00CNXEGX4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368746551&sr=8-1&keywords=I+shot+bigfoot

No comments: