Friday, June 28, 2013

"Haters Out Of Control"

                                                 (One of the many IM's sent to Lily Dyer)
 
by Frank Cali Team Tracker Assistant Vice President
 
 
Rick Dyer has been getting attacked from the haters for a long time. This week it's gotten out of control as Rick's wife Lily and his children are now getting attacked. One of the worse is Skyla Ballard (Guillen) AKA Steve Lane who went to and all time low and put up a video using one of Rick's children. This is where the line but be drawn and will not be tolerated. This Skyla has been doing videos on YouTube under the fake name of Steve Lane trashing Rick for awhile. Now she has even started on me sending me nasty IM's, calling me a hoaxer because I came forward and stated fact that I have seen the bigfoot body. When I suffered a heart attack last week I started to get comments on Rick's blog that I'm alive today because God gave me a 2nd chance to come clean and to stop hoaxing and supporting Rick. Total bullshit!!!! I I saw what I saw and came forward to state that fact.
 
 
Rick Dyer and his family are the nicest people anyone would ever want to meet. Rick and Lilly took all the team members into there home and treated us like royalty last week. I didn't want to leave there.
 
 
Some of the haters have gone to full fledged stockers, such as Skyla Ballard. These people are dangerous, have no life, use multiple screen names. They hide behind posting comments as "Anonymous", but when given the chance to call into Rick's show, they will not. Rick has been on the air almost every single night for months and months and has never refused to answer any questions from callers or from people in the Blogtalk chartroom.
 
 
Leave Rick's family alone haters. Stooping to use his children in attack videos is where the line has to be drawn. We are the ones who know the truth and in a very short time, the world will also know. Then we will laugh in your faces.

No comments: