Monday, June 17, 2013

"Blog Hits Explode"



Who's got the hottest blog in the Bigfoot community? Take a look at these stats...going up, up, up. People are finally coming directly to my site for information instead of those one sided opinions of the haters blogs. Keep checking right here people for updates as they happen. Who IS The Best Bigfoot tracker in the World" There is only one person and that is me Rick Dyer.

I am NOT in Mexico, I did not charge my own team members $900.00 each to come to Vegas via PayPal. Keep coming here for the truth. My thanks to everyone of my team members, fans and followers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We come here to mock you and watch the train wreck that is Team Tracker. But whatever works

Anonymous said...

The only train wreck here is the haters own lives. Keep up the good work Rick!!!

PG

Anonymous said...

How stupid do you think we are?!?
The ONLY reason your blog has been getting more traffic is because you FINALLY allowed anyone to comment. Before you had to be a member of the blog.
Bigfoot body or not, you look like a fucking redneck idiot in your videos.