Monday, June 17, 2013

"Some of Bigfoot Community in a 'Nut' shell"



By Lynk Paul Team Tracker member

Disclaimer: Please be advised, the following may contain extensive grammatical errors, the potential to elicit unwarranted response from people whom it may not concern, intent to piss-off the alleged high IQ intellectuals and hate prowlers on this blog site, content not suitable for the close minded, and something else for you to talk about.


So you don’t like Rick Dyer. In your opinion, he should not be the one to provide evidence of the existence of Bigfoot to the scientific community and the world at large; that of a real Bigfoot body for them to study anyway. It’s impossible for him to have shot and killed a Bigfoot you say; and in San Antonio too (please, anyone but him, you say).

That is a job reserved only, for the really popular, respectable and credible leaders in Bigfoot research. They, by the way, have yet to produce a body. Are they really trying or just observing? I do understand a lot of them are anti-kill but that will not get them the recognition they seek from Main Stream Science, The Media and anyone else or have they not figured it out by now?

OK, let’s hear it! Who would be your pick, for being the one to accomplish such a feat, which would meet with your approval?

Dr. Jeff Meldrum? He’s an accomplished scientists and researcher in the field. I think he should have his own show on the History channel called Finding Bigfoot prints.

·         Matt Moneymaker? Really??

·         Tom Biscardi? I laughed so hard I almost threw up. I’m sure he has a fine collection of Bigfoot arse hairs but I don’t think so.

·         Steve Kulls? I have to contain myself and reserve my comments.

·         Michael Merchant? He’s barefoot all the time, maybe not as charismatic as he thought.

·        Justin Smeja? He’s a well respected and credible person (I’m being sarcastic here). He does know a lot about bears. HAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!

·         Dr. Matthew A. Johnson? He is one of the most credible people in the Bigfoot world….??? 11 years ago, Dr. Johnson had a "Class A" Bigfoot encounter with his family while hiking at the Oregon Caves.  A licensed Psychologist, he did cry while trying to come to terms with his sighting. That’s normal for someone with his credibility and credentials, I guess.

       Just to name a few on your list. So, who will it be? Please bear in mind, regardless of your preferred choice, Rick Dyer has already accomplished the task of shooting, killing and retaining the body of a Bigfoot for the benefit of science and the World at large.

“If I think I see the world as it is, why would I want to value differences in viewpoint? Why would I even want to bother with someone who’s “off-track”? My paradigm is that I am objective; I see the world as it is. Everyone else is buried in minutiae, but I see the larger picture. That’s why they call me a supervisor~~~~I have super vision!” - Stephen R. Covey


My sentiment exactly!!
Discuss!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Anything that can be put in a nutshell should remain there..." -Bertrand Russell.