Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A special thank you from Frank Cali

 

I'm still recuperating and will see my Doctors later today and tomorrow. I wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you for you get well wishes and concerns. This expedition did in fact save my life. The heart attack was waiting to happen, it would have come from walking down the block or going up a few steps. I was very, very lucky to have been with Dallas who saved my life. Dallas is a special man who took his own oxygen off to give it to me. He stayed with me the entire time at the base of the Mt every minute. He knew I was in extreme trouble and radioed back up to Rick Dyer to call the ambulance. When Dale got an IM that I had a heart attack, he and his wife Robin called every hospital in Vegas to find me. Robin is a cardiac nurse and could read the EKG's and also saw the damage to my heart. I was hooked up to a blood pressure alarm that kept going off because I had blood pressure readings to approximately 233 over 111. ALL of the Team Tracker members are very special, caring people. Rick Dyer without question is one of the greatest people on Earth in my opinion. We are the blessed ones to have him in OUR life.

 

God bless Rick, Dallas and all of the Team Tracker members. Thank you

No comments: