Monday, May 20, 2013

Daz Quick reviews "I Shot Bigfoot" over at Dyer Obsession Central

Daz Quick reviews "I Shot Bigfoot" over at Dyer Obsession Central

Former Team Tracker member Daz Quick has reviewed my new book, "I Shot Bigfoot," over at Racer X's website. I guess it's a review, but it's in Racer X's favorite format, copy/pasted Facebook messages.

I didn't read much past the first paragraph, which states that the book is a good read. Enough said. So far all the hater reviews at least acknowledge that. Imagine how much more you'd be hearing about my book from them if they thought it was boring and hard to read, sort of like their reviews?

Daz has some issues with details in the book, and I'm touched that he obsessively cataloged my every word over the last several months. But Daz knew that I said from the beginning that some stories were going to have to be altered along the way, mainly to confuse people like Daz who were determined to go over to the Dark side.

The book is 100% accurate, and Daz is welcome to write his own book about this whole thing. He can call it, "How I Let Myself Get Cynical and Fall Into The Trap Rick Dyer Set For Potential Turncoats."

No comments: