Sunday, April 14, 2013

Who is Robert Lindsay and why does he continue to spread lies about Rick Dyer




First of all gold everything what I say is 100 percent fact.
Robert Lindsey has a small apartment in California where he lives alone. He attends a child sex addiction help group weekly. He is a self admitted pedophile and has a hard time dealing with people in person but from  the safety of his computer he strives. There will be no jokes about Chuck E Cheese's because this is serious and you need to know who you associate with.

Mr. Lindsey constant attacks on myself in my followers are getting to the point that action is needed.  He is accused me of stealing $50,000  in 2008 and as much as $650,000 since then. So the question is why am I not in jail he has one simple answer "no one pressed charges" unfortunately for Robert we're not all third graders. I have a clean criminal record I have 0 convictions for misdemeanor or felony I make the majority of my money from buying selling used cars, investments and investors.

The question is why does he have an interest in me I'm not 12 years old.

Types Of Sex Offenders:

Many have asked what the root cause of a sex offender is.  Some have speculated that, at an early age, they were molested, which skewed their sense of reality.  I was molested as a child, though I had no reference point to classify it at the time.  Still, I know a lot of people who were molested who didn't become sex offenders of any kind.  Here are some top selling books on therapy for pedophiles and other sexual abusers.  I suspect there are many sex offenders who were not molested as children, so, I don't think there is a cause-effect relationship.  The biggest cause I can point to is sexual addiction...an imprisoning and accelerating dependence on more exotic and intense sexual experiences.  For more sexual addiction information and a self-test, visit our pages Addiction and Sex and Signs of Sexual Addiction.  As the sexual addiction advances, the addict seeks ever more bizarre and forbidden forms of sexual expression, literally altering the sex drive from normal to the new behavior.  Some become exhibitionists and shock others with a sudden flashing of nudity.  Others turn to animals and inanimate objects.  Some grope others in very public settings.  Still others do so in private.  Some become peeping Tom's.  All of these have the potential to escalate into more serious sexual offenses, like child molestation and rape.  We're focusing here on pedophiles, habitual child molesters, but the solutions we'll offer can help anyone with a sexual addiction.  The earlier you get help the better, because every sexual action you take reinforces your addiction, adding one more lock to your prison.    

Symptoms Of A Sexual Predator:

A sexual predator is someone who has moved beyond imagination or experimentation and embraced their new sexual behavior as normal.  They've convinced themselves that, because it gives them pleasure, their victim must enjoy it, too.  Because of this,  the normal inhibitions about sex and children are gone.  Fortunately, for me, when I started thinking this way in my early 20's, it scared me into stopping before I moved beyond a few attempts at looking and touching.  I could see where it would lead.  If you wanted a definition of a pedophile  I would say, "A pedophile is someone who has turned this corner and embraced sex with children as normal for them."  Their sex drive will compel them to pursue sex with children as if it were normal unless something causes them to purposely choose a different course and cut off all opportunities to return.  This is why pedophiles claim they're showing love to children and don't seem to see the harm they're doing.  The addiction has escalated to the point that they feel it is a proper way to show love.  This is the point where it's most dangerous.
Once a pedophile reaches the point where they feel they're showing love, a very dangerous situation arises every time a child rejects them, or someone tries to stop them.  Just like many rejected lovers, many pedophiles won't stop.  They may escalate and add violent force to the rape, murder the child, murder the whole family of the child...anything to get their pent up desire met.  Often, once force is used, even in the case of murder, the sex drive gets attached to that behavior and the molester can't achieve sexual satisfaction without the violence.  If you find yourself attracted to children but haven't yet moved into these extreme behaviors, get help to get it stopped now.  It isn't just curiosity...this is where you're headed.  Stop it now!

2 comments:

guest said...

I've no doubt that Robert "Bob" Lindsay is a demented fucker who has nothing better to do than piss a lot of people with his damn lies. If you ask me he should have gotten aborted. Hell, I wish that his parents disowned him.

guest said...

Yikes. I forgot to put "off" between "people" and "with". Therefore, I apologize.