Thursday, April 18, 2013

Jayrod calls out Micheal Merchant's lies.. Michael Merchant is either purposely misleading his followers or he truly is that dumb.

 
Michael Merchant is either purposely misleading his followers or he truly is that dumb.

Jayrod here, and I have a couple topics I would like to add to your blog. 
 
Last week Michael Merchant released a clip from one of Rick's radio shows were the Crazy Canadian and I were arguing back and forth.  Michael Merchant stated that I was a part of Rick's inner circle which I can say outright is not the truth.  In that clip, I stated that "we don't even know if bigfoot exists".  Merchant took that as meaning (since he incorrectly thinks I'm in Rick's innner circle), that the "We" meant the people in Rick's innner circle don't even know bigfoot exists.  Once again Michael Merchant proves that he doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.  I want to clear that air here and simply state that when I said "we don't even know if bigfoot exists" I meant the general population and not Rick's inner circle.  I don't know very much about the inner workings of the bigfoot community, but I do know Michael Merchant was 100% wrong on this, and he was very quick to think he knows my affiliation to Rick Dyer, which there is none, other than be being a listener to his show.  I have stated many times that I am on the fence on this whole story and that I'll believe when difinitive proof is shown.
 
Secondly, I want to address a couple of areas that need to be addressed.  Rick had a radio show about the Boston Marathon bombings.  David Durett was hammering and stammering about Rick posting graphic pictures of this attack, and was very sensitive when Rick spoke positively about President Bush.  Similarly, I have been a part of the radio shows for a while and have enjoyed going on, being able to speak my opinion, and just joke around in the chatroom.  It has been brought to my attention that some people complained about some of my comments.  As Rick would say, Listen People!!, when did everything become so politically correct that we can't have some fun, maybe be minorly inappropriate, but realize that there is no malicious intent.  The whole purpose, and one of the big reasons I have enjoyed listening is that we can have some informal discussion on various topics, and have some funny times and serious times.  I encourage everyone to loosten up....don't be so up tight.  Bigfoot isn't an uptight topic, it's supposed to be fun and entertaining, so let's make it that way.
 
Thanks for Listening.
 
Mr. Jayrod

7 comments:

Racer X said...

Jayrod, if you're talking about the video from townsendmedia, that isn't Michael. The guy's name is Chris and he lives in California.
I know the video you're talking about and it isn't Merchant. Did you watch the video? The guy sounds nothing like MM.
You may want to redo your blog post here.

Anonymous said...

See this goes to show Rick Dyer can take it AND dish it out, he can listen to those who dont believe and equally who do but THOSE who just lie for the sake of it like MERCHANT are just Full of shit.

Well said Jayrod.

DR SQUATCH said...

Hey Guys, I was wondering if you saw Merchants video, I was shocked! I was Listening to the show Live that Night, and I fully understood J-Rods statements, and when Jayrod said "We don't even know if BF Exists, whe Rick said "I DO!" That was the best part of the Night!! Rick was being Polite, and was Letting those 2 talk, He wasnt going to cut them off, and Re-Tell the whole story over again at the point, That would have been Redundant, He already went through that with both of them, a few times!! Even if Jayrod was on the team,if He hasnt seen the body, He can't be 100% certain, no one can! Merchant your video made you Look REAL BAD!

Anonymous said...

Nice commentary, i had to go let Merchant know as well on Shawns blog when it was posted..one of the few times i have been there- Daz..

cballen said...

Amen,and I don't think Rick should abandon his core beliefs just because a liberal was offended WHEN he mentioned Bush,I'm sure if Rick praised Obama David would have said nothing,but he insinuated to Rick that being conservative is in some way just "CRAZY".

Right Hand Of God said...

Right on, Jayrod.

Jayrod said...

Racer.....It was Michael Merchant. How could anyone mistake that feminine voice. Micheael proved that he is willing to jump to any conclusion he can to try to prove to his followers that Rick is lying, and in turn, he proved that he is the liar. If Michael jumps to these false conclusions with me, then he is able to do this on many other instances. I'm ok with people not believing in Rick, but you have to give Rick credit that he listens to people who disagree with him and answers all of thier questions. Why doesn Michael, Kulls and many others allow callers who disagree with them on thier shows? What are they afraid of? Rick is the only one who lets ANYONE talk on his shows an encourages "haters" to call in. These guys have no credibility until they can answer thier critics. Rick let's his critics talk. Can you dispute that? Why don't you call in Racer X? Why doesn't Kulls call in? Because y'all don't have the balls to do so.