Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello my name is Gary Coleman. I'm here to finish telling you my Encounter with Bigfoot.


Hello my name is Gary Coleman. I'm here to finish telling you my Encounter with Bigfoot.

When I last left off I was running. I was running as fast as I can because I finally mustered the courage to move. When I told you at the end of the first story that I was charged, I meant that the little 5 foot "Little foot" ran as fast as he could towards me and when he got within about 10 feet of me he stoped all of a sudden. I think he was shocked, because I couldn't move because I was afraid. My body would not even flex a muscle.

Let me tell you a little bit about the Bigfoot boy. He looked like a feral human but covered with hair. His knees we striking. They looked odd. He was built up top like a GIANT highschool football player. But from the bottom down he was skinny. His hair was very thick but the hair was slender and I could see through it and the greyish-white skin. The hair was a lovely light Sun-kissed blond or auburnish blond.

I feel like I could have touched the creature and he would not have minded. I feel like he wanted to play. I totally felt a kinship was there between us. Now mind you, Bigfoot teenager babysitting was the last thing on my mind. I was trying to figure out a way to get away from this creature. There was a smell but it was nothing like the smell of dead animals or anything like that that I've heard before. It was more of a BO type of smell. Like he hasn't washed his underarms in forever. He had a sloped back forehead that was definitely cone shaped. But he looked more like a Chimp than a full grown big foot. He was funny. He was desperate for attention and a new friend. His hands were just like ours except immence. Basketball player hands. He was constantly fidgeting by pulling the hair around his ears and also on one of his arms. (Could have been parasites)

I never saw any scratches or trama on this Bigfoot child. And then all of the shaking in this huge tree started. That tree shaking and some sort of vocalization that was so loud it went right through me, vibrating every organ till it was somewhat painful.

That's when I took off running. I looked back a couple times just to see the littlefoot walking slowly toward the shaking tree and then I hauled ass, so to speak.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. I have tons of details that perhaps you people can help me remember.

Thanks for posting these Rick and thanks for reading y'all.

Other than this encounter I don't have anything else to say. I've heard things in the woods and thought about it but I don't think they were Bigfoot but who knows.

I have many stories that my Daddy told me that I will be posting on this blog. I've never told anyone about these in fear of ridicule. I've a reputation to hold and I was always fearfull of what people might think. But this story needed to come out, just like my fathers stories. More will be coming soon. I'm a busy guy.

Thanks in advance for reading.

God bless...

Gary Coleman

garybeta@gmail.com

No comments: