Monday, March 4, 2013

Tim Mitchell from day one Part 1


                My people let's get something straight.
Tim Mitchell is known by everyone including my enemies as a weasel. This man was my information from day one and I used him till he wasn't useful any more. This man thought I had a inner circle and wanted desperately to be a part of it. Unfortunately for him there was never an inner circle. He was given me useful information that I used, but in the back of my mind we were all laughing talking about how much of a backstabbing weasel he was. This man is of no importance and he is welcome to release any phone calls he illegally recording of me. I give him my permission.  I have kept everything he has ever sent to me and I have nothing to hide. This man is a nobody with no information trying to be someone. Tomorrow when he wakes up he will still be a  weasel. Below is our entire conversation from day 1 on Facebook.


    

       Once again my followers the haters have failed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good stuff rick but i think we talked after the 2nd of january.

Anonymous said...

I actually feel quite bad for you Tim Mitchell...he did to you like he does to everyone.