Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Real Randy Filipovic aka Racer X likes to play dress up!!

Well well well Racer douchebag Randy decides to come clean.... Absolutely not we released his name and will continue to release information about this douchebag. This crossdresser didn't come clean. My followers Antonio Chong and many others outted him... The games will begin. This man was hiding behind a child's name and now we see the reason why. This grown man please dress up and flies kites. Lol I would have stayed hidden also.

Well, the day has finally come that Racer X has been outed by Freezer Boy. He must have someone half way intelligent on his side. I'm quite certain Rick didn't do it on his own, maybe one of his kids found me out.      Nope my supporters and the LVPD
  Rick Dyer whined up a storm about how I posted his personal information. The information is freely available on good ole Google. Rick cried like a stuck pig accusing Steve Kulls of posting personal information about Jon Foss...err , Jack Barnes.
  When it's Rick "The Liar" Dyer doing the outing, it's perfectly acceptable to him.People who attack me 1st I will attack back!! And its just started!!
So in the interest of presenting the facts, I'll tell you who I am. Rick has my name correct (bravo stunned wonder) and I have one other alias- Sasquai Nation. I have a YouTube channel and I actually show videos of me in the woods, unlike Mr. Rick who can only record his mug from inside a parked car. Sorry but we don't have 900 videos of nothing like Fasano! A video must mean your a woods man!!..lol
 I do think the elusive creature known as Bigfoot exists. Although my videos show nothing definitive, I actively get out there with my dog and look for clues and/or signs of the hairy giant. Rick does none of that because he's the "Best Bigfoot Tracker in the World".....I puked a bit when I typed that. Dyer couldn't empty a boot full of piss if the instructions were written on the heel, so I doubt he knows how to "track" anything.  I am the best Randy!!..lol

  Okay, I'll get back to telling you who I am. I was born and raised in Victoria, B.C. and lived there until I was 18. If you love hiking, go visit Goldstream Park, it's an awesome place with huge cedar trees and crystal clear streams.
  Eventually I moved to Alberta, where I worked as a licensed chef until about 1994. I switched gears and had a gig working in a warehouse as a shipper/receiver for a few years.
The job was high paced but as boring as hell. I've always had a creative side, whether it be creating tasty food dishes or refurbishing old things. I have a soft spot for antiques and retro furniture in particular. I also enjoy medieval history and every aspect of it including armour, artwork and old heraldry books. I still have a couple of old heraldry books from the 1700's. LOL!!
  My appreciation of medieval history and my joy of creating met head on in 2001. This was the year I joined Valentine Armouries. I was in charge of making all of the training swords, shields, daggers, etc. and so on. Most of our work was centered around producing suits of armour for clients, but we also did quite a bit of movie work.

 Here are a few photos: These two are from a festival in Calgary. I put that armour together myself.




These are from the Glenbow Museum. We volunteered our time for Family Fun Days to teach children about medieval history through active demonstrations: Needs to atay away from Kids!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Job Rick , You got the VERT!

Anonymous said...

I noticed he tried to play it off in the beginning, like you had the wrong information. I guess he was hoping to get you to change your mind...it didn't work out for him.

Anonymous said...

Still the question of why the vendetta. Most haters make their point and go away.

Anonymous said...

weird