Thursday, March 21, 2013

Steve Kulls Obsession with Rick Dyer

                                KULLS AND EX GIRLFRIEND! with..............TOM BISCARDI!
 
Kulls facebook page is 100% about Rick Dyer! Tomorrow BIG news is gonna be how many times I changed my story!!!....WOW ...I may change it 100 more time! The fact is I have a body and
it will be released for everyone to view!
 
We have our own BOMB to drop!!!!!   This is some of Kulls Obsession with Dyer!
 
 

  • Tim Mitchell lol, i cant help it but he's just counting the days until its all over

  • Steve Kulls Tomorrow, another torpedo comes his way!!!

  • Tim Mitchell you missed something funny i heard about him saying today, he compared his shooting bigfoot to the equivalent of finding jesus's bones lol

  • Michael Giordano Ciesielski ALL HE IS DOING IS CREATING STUPID JIB-JAB POST CARDS WITH YOU, MIKE, AND A FEW OTHERS TRYING TO MAKE FUNNY OF HIS SITUATION.....THE GUY IS A TOTAL ASS CLOWN AND I DON'T KNOW HOW ANYBODY WOULD BELIEVE ANYTHING HE SAYS....I KEEP BLASTING HIM AND HIS KOOL AID DRINKING IDIOTS IN THE BIGFOOT WARZ ROOM....THEY ARE JUST GETTING PLAIN STUPID IN THERE....

  • Michael Giordano Ciesielski IT'S ALL ABOUT THE $$$ TO HIM....I HOPE HE GETS SUED

  • Tim Mitchell i got banned from that room a long time ago and i cant even get on blogtalk unless i sign in as a guest and really he just isnt worth my time to bother to listen to anymore. its over man give it up dyer lol

  • Steve Kulls Like I've said, when your opponent has lost the war of facts they resort to name calling.

  • Tim Mitchell he was killing me and philip smith one night when i listened for about 10 minutes on youtube lol

  • Michael Giordano Ciesielski I CALLED IN AND HE HUNG UP ON ME DURING THE INTERMISSION ON THE ALEX "MIDNIGHT WALKER" SHOW....I GUESS HE DIDN'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAD TO SAY...HAHAHAHAAHA......

  • Tim Mitchell he knows my number and when he was talking shit i called in to btr and he wouldnt take my call even though he has no problem with haters. i wasnt going to cuss or anything he just didnt want to take my call

  • Michael Giordano Ciesielski NICE LANGUAGE HE USES.... THEY WOULDN'T LET HIM ON THE RADIO...HE SAID WITH THE $$$ HE WILL BUY A CORVETTE FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK AND HE IS GOING TO SAN ANTONIO TO CAPTURE A LIVE BIGFOOT ON NATIONAL T.V. ....WTF ?? THE GOOF BALLS FOLLOWING HIM ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT

  • Steve Kulls Tim how many times has he changed his story now? I've lost count.

  •  

    Michael Giordano Ciesielski GO FIGURE TIM.....WONDER HOW MUCH HE PAID THE "SKEPTIC" MUSKY ALLEN TO LIE FOR HIM ??

  • Tim Mitchell who knows steve, i drink too much lol. i did like how he called everything you posted today bullshit and said god bless right afterwards


  • Steve Kulls Didn't pay him anything, neither believe in Sassy and that's the point of the hoax.

  •  
     
     

  • Steve Kulls Wow...guess all the people that run that site are in on my BS too. LMAO!

  • Stefan Beaudoin I am not sure how long this hoax was in the making, but Musky liked Fb/FB in 2009. Either FB/FB are in on it....sorry they must be!

    1. Photos speak a thousand words....




    2. Get ready for the "double-tap" :-) Breaking news shortly!




      • John Cronin Sadly some of the minions probably still believe. It was just a matter of time. Noel is a fool also, wonder if he will return money to people that bought his book.

      • Hugh Phillips Great job as usual Steve. I also hope people will never again believe one word spoken by Chris Noel. To me,he is the worst of the lot,pretending to be a "real serious" researcher. Hell,at least Dyer and company do it with a "wink" and most with a brain...See More

      • Rick Cruz After 4 years of dealing with bigfoot,,I never believed the paranormal stuff either. Then that all changed. Who would believe that stuff? no serious sensible person would. Trouble is the serious sensible people eventually discover it and they pretty much shut the hell up about it. Quit chasing them let them come to you and then make a judgment call. Sometimes things happen that shake your world.

    3. The last two posts on the blog have been updated to include more evidence of the hoax... one of which is something I completely forgot!!!

      http://squatchdetective.wordpress.com/


    4. For some reason tonight I feel like saying,
      "Yes, I am the Squatchdetective Steve Kulls, bitches!!!"
      LMAO!

      Good night tonight, great radio show tonight, and another hoax in the can!!! Have a good night FB friends!




    5. Thank you Matt. (Remind me never to mess wih a graphic designer!!)



      • Gatito Ortiz and 11 others like this.

      • Don Williams Steve, got the bomb of a water filtration bottle. This for all of you woods walkers. 32oz. bottle can filtrate up to 50 gal. of water. No heavy water camels on your back. Fell when needed, out of any stream. In a real bind, could pee in it and drink. Let me know at<abetterfutureplanb@gmail.com>



    6.  

    No comments: