Why is Ricky Dyer trying to put me on the defensive? Doesn’t work too well now does it?
So this is to Rick,
Fact is, Rick, the only rule on Squatchdetective Radio is you lie…you get tossed.
Here’s my facts face against your lies:
Unlike your show, we have decorum, if you are going to yell and retort to lies and name calling…bye bye jackass.
You survived under a minute…guess ya lost. At least the last person that lied, lasted 43 minutes. But consider the source, would I expect any less? Steve Kulls your pathedic loser that has to make up shit to feel important
You have no proof Ricky. Couldn’t provide any answer to my question; “prove it!”
Your response, just shout and name call.
Mr. Issleb can claim to have an audio tape of me. Well I know he does not, because that conversation with Jack never happened like that, period.
And by this, we will now see if FB/FB is in league with Dyer/Issleb like suggested by a few. I still have hope they are not.
(See the corner the two liars have back themselves into with this claim?)

images
“Birds of a feather…”

But by this I can now say with 100% confidence that Issleb is a hoaxer and a liar and teamed with Dyer.
So now that Issleb has proved what an internet troll he is by skulking around the Bigfoot community for the better part of ten months, claiming to be a “know it all skeptic,” we see him for what he really is; a hoaxer and a person who has to buy bus tokens to get from here to there and ranks up there with the lies of one of the worst we’ve ever seen, “Traylor Chuck!”
Yep corvettes look nice don’t they? Just don’t get caught driving Allen….again!
Freezer boy says my PI license got revoked…<buzzer> Wrong it expired, I did not renew it.
But you know who’s license did? More personal information that has nothing to do with bigfoot!
But thats ok.....WHAT DOES KULLS HAVE?

IA Rept

What a co-inky dink: Dyer and Issleb have the same birthday! OMG I didnt know that!! Thanks
Don’t worry I know it’s this month and boy I will have a surprise for ya both!
So we have two jackasses, caught in lies, with no proof and  making up more lies. They lie to take the view off of them, for a very few it works, but most know the real truth of why they do this. 
And BTW Rick, who’s the coward? Couldn’t come onto the show by yourself? I have ask for weeks to confront Steve and I had to call him and then this bitch hangs up when it gets hot!! Who's the coward? Have to play to your crowd and force me to call your show? That’s fine, if they believe you, to the point where they troll for you, they’re in far worse shape than you are and probably do not belong in the Bigfoot community. So after this hoax is played out, you’ve done us a community service. 
Big Boy, you’re the one with the big claims and need to prove something, I’ve proven my facts on you and even so much as outted someone actually trying to lie about you. We are about facts not cheap talk. You have Proved NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
I’ve got nothing to prove. You made the accusations and big claims. I put my facts with documentation here. All we hear is your mouth with nothing to back it up. ALL LIES AND EMAILS THAT YOU MADE UP!
The more I get you to cuss and swear at me, the harder I laugh!!! The physical violence thing last night, freaking hysterical. Guess you really don’t know me. OH YA WALMART TRAINING!

So let’s stay on task,

Where’s the monkey?
  • Let’s talk about, your original statement: That Minnow took the body. Wow, must have been some court wrangling to get that back. I mean your words not mine. If there was court involvement, where can I find the records? I mean if they took the body originally, one wouldn’t give it up so easily.  WTF are you talking about!!!!!I love it Steve You make your self look worse daily!!!
  • Let’s talk about the partial embalming. You know that doesn’t exist don’t you.
  • Just how did ya get the monkey back from Minnow?  ???????WHAT LMFAO
  • What happened to the Tribeca Film Festival?  Seem to be back peddling yet again.Ask the Film company
  • Let’s see any official connection to Minnow. All we’ve seen is a connection to Biscardi with Minnow. Nothing about ole, RD. Look at my Pic's on FaceBook it shows Mathews filming me..woooow.......LMFAO
  • Let’s talk about Allen “Musky Allen” Issleb. Dahinden’s apprentice. <Buzzer> Wrong again, another tall tale.
  • Let’s talk about your Escalade affair. Minnow gave you an Escalade? Let’s see the documents. You have a scanner don’t you? Then let’s see your capital gains tax worksheet!
  • NO Escalade It was a New Navigator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And why show it to a Walmart Detective.....Sorry you was fired................Former
  • How come all your EBay purchases are of film equipment seen in the pictures you put on your site, implying that a film crew was with you? Owned biglionfilms.com...lol Try again
  • Let’s talk about the real identity of “DJ Brashears” AKA Eric Dyer, your cousin from Florida. Hmm…seems to be a used car salesman too. (Hey don’t blame me for outing him, YOU dragged him into it.) His identifying picture looks a lot like some of yours I’ve seen on the web lately. LMFAO THis is Walmart detective skills at its best!! Eric Dyer..LMFAO
DJ Compilation
A young, thinner, clean cut Eric Dyer, (center), several years before his DJ Brashears shoot with Freezer Boy, (left & right).