Friday, February 8, 2013

Will Steve Alcorn back up his lies? Check out the latest with Stevie boy


Steve Alcorn I'd like to Invite you on my show Saturday or in fact I would have a special show tonight to speak with you about this. You can print lies on your blog all day long but the fact is you can't lie to my face so come on my show! And let's have a nice peaceful debate.
Rick recently met with Musky Allen, an alleged "super skeptic" and made him a "believer"
Since October I have been following this story and working diligently to come up with the facts. In this case facts are hard to come by. There are some that even Rick can't deny and the following are some of those. In fact I invite anyone on my show , Merchant, Kulls, Phil and whom ever else that acts like a big man behind his blog! LETS DO IT!!! SPEAK UP OR SHUT UP!!!

Lets look at the verifiable facts of this case

Fact #1. Rick Dyer is an admitted hoaxer ..Yes I'm the only one that told the truth in 2008
Fact #2. Rick Dyer has claimed he could hoax the Bigfoot community again... Anyone could
look at Justin's Bear-meat... If this was a hoax ..mabe a film of a blob,.,., not #2 video of all time
, HD video with a network film crew and a body....Sorry you can't hoax that!
Fact #3. Musky Allen's entire online persona has never been verified by anyone. Sorry
that's a total lie. He worked with the most famous researcher for years...fact
Fact #4. Rick Dyer LIED about getting a permit to kill Bigfoot in Canada. Dude...
I make crazy video's to get under peoples skin...Everyone knows that was a joke...you do to but you have nothing else!! lmfao...next
Fact #5 Rick Dyer and Musky Allen are the ONLY ones making claims that anyone besides Rick Dyer are involved in any of this....100% total lie!
Fact #6. Rick Dyer's Vice President of operations at Bigfoot Tracker LLC, D.J. Brashears (or Bashers depending on how he decides to spell it) claims he is a video analyst but his own profile on Facebook mentions NO such experience, in fact it states that he is a used car salesman and studied to be a Sous chef. Alcorn is a facebook in investigator ..Dj has done many thing one is  video analyst.
Fact #7. Minnow Films has never made any claims about this movie and so far have refused to answer any emails from anyone in the Bigfoot community. And that's what I should have done!
Fact #8 Tom Biscardi is the only verified subject of the Minnow Films documentary. Not looking hard enough!
Fact #9 Rick Dyer has continually stated that he is lying about certain aspects of this story just to throw us off. 100% True
Fact #10 Rick claims to have seen a Bigfoot at the same location in San Antonio in 2009 but has made several statements since that time that Bigfoot is not real, Rick only recently came out with the 2009 story. 100% Lie
Fact #11. Musky Allen has made several statements that Rick Dyer and hoaxes are good for the Bigfoot community. True and that's one of the thing that pissed me off to invite him
down.!!
Fact #12. Rick Dyer's "film company" Big Lion Films has a movie in production called "Year Of The Bigfoot 2013" and another called "Men In Black The Proof" I think you can see where this is going.
I sold my film company and all my rights two months ago!


These are just a few of the verifiable facts. There are many more.I just busted them all email me more! I do not believe that Musky had been conspiring with Rick all along but I do believe that he is now.NO PROOF and 100% lie Rick believes that we are all fools but he really does not care what the Bigfoot community thinks because we are a small piece of the pie, he want's the whole pie and will stop at nothing to get it.Well you are a fool and most people in the community are sheep and yes the community it very small, but what I have is real! Rick has made claims that there is no money involved until the body is sold but in early October he told me that he doesn't do anything unless money is involved and he does not care as long as he can cash the check, in fact he said he was getting money wired to him, this was what he told me when he claimed he was on his way to London to meet with TV people. I don't film for free, that's what I told him and I always get paid my fee before filming. But had no idea I would change the world by killing a bigfoot!
How far will Rick take this? Well if 2008 is any indication, he will take it to the farthest limit that we and the general public will allow him to. Yes, there will be a news conference, yes there will be a "body", yes there will be a scientist or doctor that "verifies" all of this and YES Rick will laugh all the way to the bank.
Yes there will be all this. But it will be 100% real.

One last note, I saw this posted on one of the Facebook groups or forums somewhere and I apologize to the original poster because I can't seem to remember who it was but they made a statement that, to me, held a lot of truth. It went something like this: If a criminal broke into your house and then claimed to be reformed would you then let that same criminal house sit for you if they asked you?
Same goes for an admitted hoaxer.

See people this is what I want to change that is why I started the new bigfoot community. This man just said if you are a admitted
Hoaxer... So it's okay to be hoaxer but just don't admit it. That's how it is around Bigfoot community. If you hoax just don't talk about it anymore and you will still be respected but if your man and come out on live TV and admit to a hoax your bashed.
People times are a changing... Look on Team Tazers forums.
If you disagree with Merchant you're kicked out or you change your mind... Mindless sheep no more This group is dwindling down day by day... When the bigfoot body comes out they will be no more.. Let's get started

2 comments:

vincon said...

right on!

Anonymous said...

"The truth will set you free" and in Ricks' case it will bury 80% if not more of the bigfoot community.