Thursday, February 7, 2013

Who is Dr. Matthew Johnson is at it again! But Who is he?

POST THIS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!! 

 
 
 
 

Who is Dr. Matthew Johnson?
He is a old-school researcher that has been looking for Bigfoot forever to no avail. It's amazing to me that people look for bigfoot for decades and still call themselves researchers. Evidently his theories doesn't add up and his tracking skills have proven to be worthless.. Is this the same guy who is had a bigfoot box in the woods since the 70s? He's another
one of these ridiculous researchers that's been searching for Bigfoot forever.. Dr. Johnson evidently you suck at searching for Bigfoot move on to something else...
Another dinosaur Bigfoot Research..


THE RICK DYER AND MUSKY ALLEN HOAX!!!

I called it right from the very beginning regarding the "Daisy is in the box" hoax perpetuated by Ed Smith and I'm calling it right again. Musky Allen is cut from the same cloth as Rick Dyer. He is perfectly capable of helping Rick Dyer to perpetuate a hoax, especially if the production company pays him to do so. An interview with a cynical, mean spirited, skeptic like Musky Allen who has absolutely no respect for real Bigfooters or Habituators means absolutely nothing. They might as well have interviewed Rick Dyer's other buddies too (i.e., Tom Biscardi and Matt Whitton). They were credible co-witnesses during the 2008 Georgia Hoax too, weren't they? Open your eyes people!!! Wake up and smell the bacon!!! Ask yourselves why did Rick Dyer pick Musky Allen to reveal the body to instead of Dr Don Jeffrey Meldrum??? The answer is simple!!! Dr Meldrum would not help Rick Dyer perpetuate another hoax on the Bigfoot community but Musky Allen would. Geesh!!

Mr. Johnson everyone called Daisy hoax because it was super bullshit... But if you remember you supported the Bear-meat boy hoax And that hoax was equally bullshit.. As far as Dr. Balloon boy is concerned he is the last person we would want on our team . We despise the bigfoot community. This is the same person that wants to spend $250,000 on the Balloon... Maybe you should get with Dr. douche bag Johnson and put some more boxes in the woods...
This visit was to prove to Musky and no one else the rest can just kiss my ass.


Please enforce the "No Body - No Press" policy so this Facebook group is not used to help perpetuate another Bigfoot body hoax. Rick Dyer lied in 2008 and Ed Smith lied in 2012. No one should be given any press in any Bigfoot Facebook group regarding a Bigfoot body (dead or alive) until they first provide verifiable proof that they actually have one in their possession. Thank you for helping to maintain the integrity of the greater Bigfoot
community.

As far as giving me press Mr. Johnson I have been contacted by many real news organizations wanting to do an interview as early as tonight. But it seems like you're giving me press right now..
And yes people I lied in 2008 I was hoaxer in 2008 when I put Bigfoot in the same category as unicorns monsters Easter bunnies and the Tooth fairy...
But today the best researcher in the world. ...



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get'em Rick!!

Anonymous said...

lol

Anonymous said...

Dr. douche bag Johnson = Classic

Anonymous said...

Damn Rick. I really WANT you too show the world, redeem yourself, but my butt is still hurting from the 2008 freezer thang. I just dont know. Would you post sum more pics? I just need sum help to get too that point of a hunerd percent believe you. I do want too beleeve.

Anonymous said...

I listened to part 1 and 2 of FBFB interview and something pronounced made an appearence. The Musky Allen I first heard is not the same person I'm hearing now. This alone leans me torward this not being a hoax. If nothing further comes of this than you the bigfoot community can again tear into Mr. Dyer.

Anonymous said...

QUESTIIIiiioon.... Who is Dr. Matthew Johnson?

Awwwww MAN.... FUNK DAT!

Anonymous said...

But today the best researcher in the world....

Doesn't fool anyone!

Anonymous said...

I for one think that Mr Dyer might have done it this time. And although I am still dubious after the last hoax...I can't lie...I'm excited and glued to Rick Dyers announcements and have been since the camper video. If it's a hoax it's a heartless one and I'm not sure that Rick could be so cruel again.
So many people around the world are hoping that it is true as it could have some amazing implications for the history of man kind and indeed the health of our planet. If they are real massive sections of the American forrests will be made in to sanctuarys for this animal which could change the way Americans view their country and it's natural resources.
Rick- I'm sure there is somekind of policy keeping you from releasing proof at this stage but can you reassure some of your supporters by explaining your position and the steps you are taking toward a reveal to the wider public and documentation?

Watching from Australia
-Jade

Anonymous said...

I think you are a colossal jerk sometimes Rick, but this guy Dr Johnson is flat-out creepy. Just the look of him and his mindset when he writes really gives me the willies; I'm glad he's stalking you and not me...

S. Miller said...

You've got it wrong. It's this guy who runs the website that is the "douche bag". His only followers are cretins like you.

S. Miller said...

The very fact that only comments that pump this jerk up are allowed to be shown in the comments section, shows what his purpose is; to self promote.